Chapter 4 - A day with Niall

CHAPTER 4

~Louis' POV~

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I had no clue what time it was but it felt too early to be up. But since I was lying on Paige and Harry was lying on me, I couldn't get up to shut the blinds. So I carefully grabbed a pillow and-being careful not to disturb anyone- lobbed the pillow at Zayn.

"Whaaaat?!" Zayn groaned groggily.

"Go shut the blinds Zayn! The sun is in my eyes!" I whispered across the room.

"You do it!" he moaned back at me.

"I can't! I'm in a comfy human sandwhich! Please Zayn? I love you!"

"Fine!" he finally agreed, moaning.

As he shut the blinds the room goes dark again and just before I drift back to sleep I look over at Niall. Paige is cuddled right up next to him and he's got his arm around her. They both look so.. So peaceful together. I chuckled, I totally think they're gonna get together.

~Harry's POV~

I woke up and checked my phone to see what time it was. 11:45am! Woah we'd slept for ages! I slowly got up off Louis, so I didn't wake him and headed to the kitchen. I was pretty hungry and I knew Niall would be starving when he woke up so I decided to be nice and make breakfast for everyone. Actually no. I couldn't be bothered so I threw on my joggers, a t-shirt, and my high tops and headed out to the little café on the corner of the street. I ordered Coffees, muffins and pancakes to take out. I went by Liam's door to see if he was coming over first.

"I've got breakfast. You coming over?" I asked him.

"Sure. I've been up for a while now." he locked his door and followed me up to me and Louis' house.

"Rise and shine sleepy heads!" I yelled everyone as I got in. They were still sleeping! I got no response other than groans and moans.

"I've got food! If you don't wake up, you don't get any!" I shouted. Knowing this would get Niall up.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Niall sprang up from the sofa almost knocking Paige off the couch.

"Oops sorry Paige! Come get some breakfast?" He asked her with an apologetic look on his face.

"Haha of course! I'm starving! What time is it anyway?" She looked up to me.

"Twelve." I replied.

"God! We've slept for ages!" she laughed.

Everyone came through to the kitchen. They all grabbed some food and scoffed it down.

"Right! Everyone can do whatever they want today but we're going out tonight!" Louis exclaimed.

"Going out where?" Zayn asked.

"Clubbing and Partaaying!" Whooped Louis

"Yas! DJ Malik!" Zayn replied enthusiastically and we all laughed.

"Okay well I'm going out with Danielle today so you can meet her tonight Paige." Liam smiled at Paige

"Meet back here at 8!" Louis yelled as Liam walked out the house.

"Okay! See you then!" and he was away.

"Well I'm going to see Eleanor. Catch ya later!" Louis went upto his room to get ready.

"Me and Zayn are going out to get shopping too. C'mon Zayn!" I shouted to Zayn.

"Yo! I'm here. Cya later Paige. Be good Nialler." he winked as we went out.

~Niall's POV~

"So what do you want to do today?" I turned to Paige.

"Hmm.. How about we go out for a walk in a park somewhere?" she turned to face me.

I turned to the window. "Yeah! It's a really nice day!"

"Can we go shopping first?" she pleaded. "Please Please? I need to get some new clothes!" she gave me a puppy dog look.

"Haha! Sure." I winked. "Go get dressed and we'll head off whenever you're ready."

"Okay!" She ran off upstairs to get ready.

She came back down half an hour later. I had quickly gone to mine and gotten changed and was wearing my red polo-shirt, my light brown chinos and my black high-tops.

She was wearing a pair of chinos too with a plain vest-top and cardigan with toms.

"I have no summer clothes!" she moaned.

"It's okay! We'll go get some right now." I grinned at her.

We set off with her driving Harry's car he lent us for the day. As we reached the shopping centre there were screaming fans as soon as we jumped out if the car. We ran into one of the shops, not even looking at what it was to get away from them because Paige looked a bit in shock.

"Ooh! Yay! I love Topshop!" she squealed

"Didn't even realise it was Topshop we were in!" I admitted and she just giggled.

We came back out 25 minutes later with 3 bags for her which I had insisted on paying for.

"Thank you SO much again Niall! You really didn't have to pay for this!" She looked so happy though it made me happy.

"It's fine. I wanted to." I couldn't help myself from grinning.

Just as we'd hopped in the car she looked at me.

"Close your eyes." she said.

"Why?" I laughed at her.

"Because I'm going to get changed!" she giggled as I put my hand over my eyes. This was excruciating! She was so hot and she was changing right next to me! I so wanted to look but I didn't!

"Okay, you can look now!"

She was wearing high-waisted beige shorts, a flowery patterned bralet, a denim waistcoat and cream flip-flops.

"You look gorgeous." I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Thanks." she blushed.

"Right, so! Off to the park!" I said as I snapped back into the real world.

~Paige's POV~

We had a lovely day in the park. Just relaxing, eating ice-cream, sunbathing. It felt so natural being around Niall.

When we got back to Harry and Lou's place, I let myself in with the spare key the boys had given me.

"Thanks for a great day Niall" I smiled at him.

"No problem. I had so much fun." He grinned back at me.

"Me too!" I replied. "So.. See you at 8?"

"Yeah, see you at 8" He answered.

"Thanks again." I gave him a quick peck on the lips before heading inside and shutting the door. Omg! What have I just done?! What if he was just being friendly and doesn't like me that way? Shit! Well we'll find out tonight I guess!