Chapter 5 - A crazy night out

CHAPTER 5

~Paige's POV~

I didn't have any dresses to wear for tonight! I should've bought one today. I'd just have to wear the pair if skinny jeans I... Well Niall bought me today. I went over to the three bags of clothes and dug through them to find the jeans. When I came across a nice top I took it out to get a better look. Wait, this is a dress.. Niall must've snuck it in as a surprise for tonight! It's in my size and it's gorgeous. I was torn on whether to wear it or not though, after today's events.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror one more time, trying to put off going down stairs and facing Niall. I was so nervous. But the dress was gorgeous. I decided to wear it since I didn't have much else to wear. I didn't want to think what he might say about today. "sorry but I just don't feel the same way." or "Why the fuck did you kiss me before?" or maybe he wouldn't say anything and just ignore me. That would be the worst one!

"Paaaaige! Get down here now! I wanna go!" Louis yelled up the stairs.

"Okay!" I prepared myself. I wasn't going to talk to Niall until I could speak to him alone."I'm coming."

The dress was a Lipsy Studded Cut-Out Babydoll dress. It was a light blue sort of colour. I wore my nude wedges with it. (The dress is on the right there -->)

I walk down the stairs and I look at the boys but avoid any eye contact with Niall.

"Shall we go?" I say

"Yes! Let's go! I've already phoned the taxi so it should be here any minute." Louis replied. Just seconds later we hear the beep of the taxi.

We all got in. Louis and Zayn jump in the back so I quickly jump to get in the back too so Niall can't sit next to me. Him and Harry sit in the middle while Liam's in the front.

"You look really pretty tonight Paige." Louis smiles at me.

I can tell Niall heard it as he just looks at me.

"Thanks. You look very handsome yourself." I reply and go back to staring out the window to avoid eye contact.

"We're here!" Zayn nudged me.

We were at a fancy looking club in the middle of London. The boys just walked straight up to the bouncer and he just let us in.Louis put his arm around my shoulder

"Welcome to London Paige!" He winked as we walked in.

We all walked over to the bar and ordered drinks. Well, all of us apart from Liam because he only has one kidney. But I respect that. That he values his life and he ain't taking that dangerous risk.

I grabbed my cosmopolitan and went to a table in a quieter room on my own, hoping Niall would follow. And he did.

"Hey. You okay?" he Sat down next to me.

"Yeah. Look about earlier I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me and I just..." my words fell short as his lips pressed hard against mine.

"You feel the same way?" I asked. Still kind of stunned from what happened.

"Of course I do!" he laughed. "I don't know how you didn't notice? The guys have!"

"Really? So you do like me?" I asked. Just making sure I wasn't being a fool.

"Yes! I really like you Paige! I have since the moment I met you!" and he pressed his lips against mine again. This time I kissed him back. At first it was a soft kiss but then it became more passionate. He stopped and pulled away, I didn't want him to but then I remembered we were in public and it was probably best.