Chapter 9 - Girls

<pre style="line-height: 17px; white-space: normal; color: #2a2a2a; font-size: 13px;">CHAPTER 9

~Paige's POV~

I come downstairs to see Niall and Harry chilling on the couch ready to go. I'm wearing my bird pattern cream playsuit and black tights and cream wedges. My hair's curled down my right side over my shoulder.

"Where's Zayn?" I ask them as I come sit beside Niall.

"Still getting ready!" Harry laughs.

"I'm almost ready!" I hear Zayn shout from upstairs.

We all laugh at this.

"You look gorgeous." Niall whispers as he gently kisses my neck.

"Thanks." I smile. "I love you and I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

"I love you too babe." He cuddles me.

"I'm ready!" Zayn comes running down the stairs.

"Finally! Now let's go meet up with everyone!" Harry jumps up. He's obviously excited about seeing Flora again.

~Harry's POV~

We arrive at the pizza restaurant and go in. Lou and El are already sitting at the table. Me, Niall, Zayn and Paige all go and sit at the table. Me and the boys give El a quick hug before Louis introduces her to Paige.

"Paige, this is Eleanor. Eleanor this is Paige. Nialler's princess." Louis winks. I see Paige blush slightly at this.

"Lovely to meet you! Lou's told me a about you." She smiles.

"Oh dear." Paige laughs and soon her and Eleanor are in deep conversation. 

About 5 minutes later Liam and Danielle arrive and the same introductions are done. The girls are all having a big conversation when I notice Flora come on and look around for us. We're behind a little screen type thing that they've put up for us so we don't get mobbed so I put on my Sunglasses and with my head down I walk over to Flora and grab her arm.

"Sorry, I'm just looking for my friend." she says politely while pulling away.

"So am I. A very beautiful friend at that." I reply.

She must've recognised my voice as immediately she giggled.

"I didn't even realise it was you!" she laughed as we sit down with everyone else.

We ate our meal then decided we'd all go out to a club.

So we go to a small club called 'The Basement" which is an underground club which is really cool and actually really nice! I was expecting it to be grubby as it's underground but it's actually nicer than a lot of the normal clubs in London and it's just opened last week.

"Ooh! This place is so cool!" Flora chirps in.

"I know right!" I reply as I slip my arm around her waist and she smiles at me.

~Paige's POV~

"Hey Paige." Niall shouts so I can hear him over the music.

"Yeah?" I shout back.

"Looks like we don't need to do any matchmaking." he nods over to Flora dancing up close next to Harry.

"Oooh! Yaay!" I squeak.

~Flora's POV~

Me and Harry are on the dancefloor together.

"Wanna go get a drink?" I suggest to Harry as I'm actually feeling really thirsty now.