Chapter 13 - Leaving

CHAPTER 13

~Alice's POV~

I wake up to the warmth of Zayn's arm around me and my head on his chest. It's so peaceful and calm.

"Morning gorgeous." Zayn grins down at me.

"Morning." I smile just as the door bursts open and in runs Louis about to jump on the bed when he realises I'm in the bed and I realise I'm naked and only half covered! I'm sure I must've turned as red as a tomato as I grab the duvet and cover up myself just as Zayn covers me with his body. which ends up with him not being covered.

Louis slaps his hand over his eyes"Oh, erm... Get up! Bus comes in 45 minutes." he turns and walks out, closing the door behind him.

"Fuck." my face burning from embarrassment.

"Eh yeah.. Sorry." he scratches the back of his head. "Guess Lou forgot you were here. Cos normally we just run into each others rooms... Which can sometimes be one of the most awkward things ever! But we're used to being naked around each other since Harry is almost always naked! Until Paige came that is. We had to make him wear something." he laughs.

"I didn't really need to know all that Zayn!" I burst into a full on laughing fit.

"Oh shut up you." He grabs my waist and pulls me so I'm on top of him and he kisses me.

A few seconds later I pull away.

"Come on." I get up off the bed "Let's get ready."

~Flora's POV~

"Harry! GET UP!" I try pushing him over since he's half on top of me but he won't budge. I use all my strength and roll over so he falls out of bed.

"Ouch! What was that for?" he rubs his head.

I bite my lip trying not to laugh "You wouldn't wake up and Liam just shouted up that the Bus is coming to take us to the airport in 45 minutes."

"What you laughing at?" he jumps on top of me and starts tickling me.

"No!.. Stop!... HARRY!" I yell through the laughter.

"Only if I get a kiss.." he teases.

"Okay!" he stops tickling me and I raise my head off the pillow to kiss him.

~Paige's POV~

I step out of the shower to find Niall still asleep.

I walk over the the side of the bed and lean forward so my wet hair is tickling and dripping on his face.

He squirms a little bit then opens his eyes slightly.

"Eww.. What..? Oh morning!" he says in his low, sexy sleepy voice.

"Morning handsome." I smirk. "Planning on getting up? It seems there is going to be a bus arriving in.." I look at the clock. "30 minutes."

"Eughh.. I don't wanna get uup!" he moans.

I jump onto the bed and start bouncing. "Get cho lazy ass up Mr Horan!" I shout.

"Fine! Fine, I'm up." he smirks, getting off the bed and shoving a pair of joggers on and a t-shirt.

I decide I'm gonna put on my bright blue skinnies and my White vest top with the Union Jack on it. I wasn't going to bother with any make up but then I remember about the paps, so I put on a thin layer of 'natural' make up, and stick my hair into a messy bun.

Me and Niall go downstairs to find Liam, Lou and Haz all ready on the sofa. I grab my pair of white Supras (that Niall bought me) and he sticks on his matching ones. ( I know, cheesy right?)