Chapter 6 - The Fall

CHAPTER 6

~Paige's POV~

"Mmhm. That was delicious Harry! Thanks." I said after finishing my meal. He was actually a really good cook!

"Yeah! Harry's the one of us who can cook really well. The rest of us can't cook much but the basics." Niall laughed. "We're gonna go watch a movie. You guys coming?"

"Yeah sure! What we watching?" Zayn replied.

"Something funny!" Louis chirped in.

"Cool! Me and Lou's or you guys' place?" Harry asked.

"Erm let's go yours. It's always warmer." Liam chuckled.

We went back to ours, well Harry and Lou's and watched the inbetweeners movie. We laughed all the way through.

"I'm gonna go for a shower." I said once the movie had finished. "Be back down shortly!"

"Okay." they all chorused. This made me giggle.

I went up and got into the shower. Chucking my clothes on the floor. As I let the warm water run over my skin I started to think. 'What would've happened if my car hadn't broken down? I probably would've never met these 5 amazing guys. I would never have met Niall. I'd never believed in fate before, but now I started to wonder if there was such a thing.' I got out the shower and realised I hadn't taken any Pyjamas in with me. I wrapped my towel around me, grabbed my clothes and ran to my room. Luckily the boys were all still downstairs. I grabbed some underwear out of one of the shopping bags from the other day. When Niall had gone and gotten food, I'd popped into Victoria's Secret and gotten some new underwear. I put on a black laced bra and matching pants just as I heard a knock on my door.

"Just a minute!" I called as I grabbed a t-shirt and shoved it on. It was just long enough to cover me up.

"Hey, I thought you might've fallen asleep you were taking so long." Niall grinned at me.

"No I just had a long shower." I laughed at him just standing in my doorway smirking at me.

"How come you have hardly any clothes on?" His smirk grew bigger.

"Because I was just getting dressed when you came up! So I grabbed the first thing I could find to cover myself!" I replied.

"It doesn't really cover you up that much... I like it." he winked.

He walked over and started kissing me slowly. His hand moving gently across my jawline. He pulled my t-shirt over my head am picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist but then pulled away from the kiss.

"Stop." I said as I got my breath back to normal.

"What? Why?" Niall looked hurt.

"Because the boys are right downstairs! They'll know what were up to if we're both up here and don't come down." I said.

"So? They already think we've had sex!" he replied.

"What? When?!" I was so confused.

"The morning you were hungover and I came up after you were sick and lay with you."

"Oh yeah." I remembered Harry coming in and acting all annoying. "Oh well. This door does have a lock I guess." I smiled at him and bit my lip. He went over and locked it.

"God you're sexy!" he smiled looking at me up and down.

"I could say the same to you Mr. Horan." I replied as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him again. This time the kiss was harder and more passionate. His lips moved down, kissing my neck as he lay me on the bed. His lips still moving from my lips, to my chest, to my stomach while his hands roamed my body. I put my hands up under his shirt on his stomach and pulled it off. He got up and took off his chinos then went back to kissing me. I rolled over so I was on top of him as he undid my bra and removed my pants. I pulled off his boxers and chucked them to the floor.

I rolled over beside him and tried to catch my breath. We looked straight into each others eyes and I think how gorgeous he is. To me, he literally is the definition of perfect.

~Niall's POV~

We hold each others gaze for a few minutes. Just lying there in such peace.

"Look, you don't have to feel the same or even say anything but I need to tell you this... I love you Paige Summers. I know I do. I've never felt so sure of anything in my life. I don't know what I'd do without you now. I need you in my life. You are perfect. I love you." I say as I kiss her softly.

A single tear falls down her cheek and I wipe it away gently.

"Shit. I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm so sorry." I pull her into a hug.

"No." she says as she smiles "I'm crying because I'm happy. I love you too Niall! I'm crying because I haven't been this happy in years. I started falling for you so fast when I met you and I was scared. I was scared my heart was going to be shattered. But you're different. I know you are. Which is why I let myself fall. Because I know you're gonna be there to catch me." she lay her head on my chest and I kissed her forehead.

"I'll always be here to catch you." I say softly.

"I love you Niall." she whispers as we drift off to sleep.

----------------

So? What do you think? Any good? Please comment and vote! Thankyou! Xxx