Hogwarts Express

Plattform 9 3/4, was a place often talked about at home but very briefly as not much ever happened there it was just a train station going to Hogwarts on the Hogwarts express. Mum often told us about Hogwarts and how much of a cool school it is, I wasn't scared to go start school tomorrow what I was scared about was what house i would end up in. There was Gryffindor, Huffelpuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Mum told us about the houses and their traits, and about what type of people would be in the houses, she also told us about how we shouldn't expect to be in the same house as each other we could be in two different houses. I couldn't wait to make new friends at this school, especially because of quidich! But first years dont get to play.

"And this is the Hogwarts Express." Dad exclaims like he's a tour guide.
"And you Dad are not a tour guide," I laugh at him shacking my head.
"Hey be nice cheeky monkey." Dad picks me up in a massive hug. I roll my eyes in response.
"Put her down James they need to get on soon" says mum and she gives Harry my twin a hug goodbye.
She gives me the same hug kissing me on the head, "Stay safe." I nod and give Dad a hug after he puts my trunk on the train.
"Well if it isn't the potters!" I heard a patronising voice from behind me.
"Malfoy, I see your son is also starting school." Dad says as he holds onto me protectively.
"Yes Draco is already on the train I'm just putting his trunk on for him."
They continue to talk but dont look like they are enjoying it. Meanwhile Me and Harry get on the train, and look for somewhere to sit and wave goodbye to Mum and Dad, as the train starts.

I wake up to hear our compartment door open and a ginger head boy pops his head in, which i instantly recognise as Ron.
"Can I sit here? All the others are full." He asks.
"Yeah,, sure." I answer pointing to next to Harry were he could sit.
"Anything from the trolley dears?" Asks a witch pushing a sweets trolley.
We buy a few lollies, harry tries to buy the lot but i stop him. Saying not to blow all his money at once cause i wasn't giving him any when he ran out.
Not long after a Ron introduced us to his new pet rat Scabbers and was about to show us a a spell that his brothers had taught him to turn his rat yellow. As he cleared his throat a girl with very curly hair walks in.
"Have any of you seen a toad, a boy named Neville has lost one?"
"No we haven't sorry." I reply kindly, she smiles in response and looks over to Ron who has his wand out.
"Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then." Says the girl with a smug look on her face.
Again Ron clears his throat, points his wand to his rat and says, "Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!"
He waves his wand at the rat and nothing happens. He looks over at the girl, who was still standing at the doorway of our compartment, and just shrugs.
"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, its not very good, is it? Of course Ive only tried a few simple spells myself, and they have all worked for me. For example..." The girl now sits opposite me now pointing her wand at my necklace that was broken.
I tense up i don't know what she was going to do, well i knew a spell but i wasn't too sure about her pointing her wand at my necklace.
"Oculus Reparo!" She waves her wand at my necklace and i take it off seeing it was fixed.
"That's cool!" Harry says he looks at my now fixed necklace in my hands.
"See thats a real spell. Holy Cricket your the Potters aren't you?" The girl says amazed
"Yeah he's Harry and im Darcy." I laugh a bit at her reaction.
"Im Hermione Granger....and you are?" she turns her nose up in disgust towards Ron, who was stuffing his face with chocolate.
"I'm.. Ron Weasley!"
"Pleasure. Well you guys better change into your robes. I expect we'll we arriving soon." Hermione gets up to leave, but turns around and looks at Ron, "you've go dirt, on your nose by the way, did you know? Just there." As she mirrors on her nose where he's got dirt.
Ron quickly rubs his nose clean. The boys get there bags to get out their robes. I do the same but i leave mine in my bag to get changed in the bathroom.
"Ill be back."
----------------------------------------------------------
So it might be the same but im having the start a bit the same as the actual story just with an extra character, hopefully it will get better i dont know how people are feeling on this story. I did have an idea for this story at the start, but now ive got another idea so i will see how the story goes along to see how the story is, just a question before i write the next chapter what house should Darcy go into?
K xx