Back at school / Night Detention

One thing I can say is that news travels fast at Hogwarts. Some people started to treat me different, like the older Slytherin students have started to accept me being apart of their house now. I now felt like I was apart of the house, I found out that Snape was still my godfather even though I was a Zabini now. Some of the other houses treat me differently, even Harry. I was a little dissapointed as Harry did promise that he would still treat me as before he didn't care which family I belonged to. He would constantly call me Zabini instead of Darcy, so I would let the Slytherin get to me and call him Potter. I didn't care, if he was going to act like we didn't spend the last 11 years growing up together I can do just the same.

"Hey Darcy isn't it time to go inside now? It's almost curfew."
"Yeah why?" I question as I get up from laying my head on Draco's lap.
"Then where is Potty, Weasel and the Mudblood going?" Before I would have gone off at him for those nicknames but they act like I don't exist anymore so I didn't care, then a thought came to mind.
"Hey wanna go see were they are going?
"Just what I was going to ask you." He smirks.

We follow the three walking down to Hagrids hut. Making sure to not be noticed once they were in and the door was closed we walk over and peep in through the window. We peep in and see Hagrid place an egg on the table.
"What do you think is inside there Darc?"
"I'm not very good with eggs but I have a strong feeling thats a dragon egg. Once it hatches I'll be able to tell you what it is." I whisper back very quietly so that they can't hear us inside the hut.
The dragon hatches, and my eyes imminently widen, I have read about them but I have never seen one up close before.
"Well what is it?"
"It's a Norwegian Ridgeback." I respond not taking my eyes off it, "I thought that you couldn't have dragons at school?" Draco just shrugged his shoulders. I end up slipping on the rock that I was using as a stool to see through the window.
"Quick he saw me, lets go!" Draco grabs my arm and we run back up to the castle, "Hey do you want to get them in trouble?"
"What trouble where you thinking of?" I reply and mirror his smirk.

————————-
We had told Professor McGonagall that the three where out of their beds after curfew, she just responded with a follow me. So we followed till we hear the three walking back into the castle not doing a good job on keeping quite.
"Good evening." Professor says as Draco and I appear beside her with smug looks on our faces, which resulted with a glare from Potter and Granger.

We followed her to her classroom where the three idiots where standing in front of her desk where as Draco and I where standing to her left a few feet away.
"Nothing gives any student the right to walk around the school at night. Therefore, 50 points will be taken as punishment for your actions.
"50?" Harry almost yelled.
"Each, and to make sure that you do not do this again. The five of you will all be receiving detention." I smirk at the three but it quickly vanishes, did she just say the five?
"Sorry, Professor. I think I heard you wrong. Did you say 'the five of us'?" Draco's smirk has also left his face.
"No, that's correct Mr Malfoy. Even as honorable as your intentions were, you two were also out of bed after hours. So both you and Miss Zabini will be serving detention with your classmates." The three grin at us as our plan back lashed at us.

That night we all followed Mr Filch to Hagrids hut for the second time that night. Mr Filch starts talking to us but I blocked him out, we got to Hagrids hut where he was standing outside of. All I could think of was what horrible thing we could do for detention. It wasn't until I heard that we would be going into the dark forest brought me out of my thoughts.
"Did you just say we are going into the forest? I thought that was out of bounds for students?" I question him, hoping that he's joking.
"Yeah there are werewolves in there" Draco ads.
"Oh there is a lot more then werewolves in there. You can be sure of it."

We all follow Hagrid into the forest, till he stops and puts his finger into some silver goop. It was disgusting, Hagrid ends up splitting us up to look for the injured unicorn who's blood that he was looking at. He had gone off with Granger and Weasley, were I had Draco and Potter lucky me at least we had the dog Fang.
"Wait till my father hears about this. This is a servants job." Draco sneers, I grab hold his hand when I hear a howl in the distance.
"If I didn't know better. I'd say your scared Draco." Potter says completely calm walking a few steps in front of us.
"Scared?" Draco scoffs as we hear another howl which only makes me jump into him more he brushes his thumb across my hand as we keep walking, "Come on Fang. Scared."

We reach a flat part where Fang stops and starts to growl.
"What is it Fang?" I walk up to him and pat his head, looking at where he's growling at.
There in front of us is a cloaked figure drinking the blood of a dead unicorn. I slowly step back till I walk into Draco who grabs ahold of my hand again. The figure raises its head at us slowly getting up from the floor. I quickly let go of Draco's hand screaming while running out of the forest. Draco not far behind me along with Fang, Harry stays behind, what an idiot oh well his funeral.

~~~~~~~~~
Hello my lovelies, well I have almost finished this book! Well first year at Hogwarts, I had a different vision planned for this story but then I changed my mind so instead of rewriting the first few chapters I decided instead to just write it into the story somehow. I have started writing my second book for these series and of course it will be about the second year of Hogwarts I hope you enjoyed.
And for those who are wondering yes this story was based on the films not the book, if you rather me base it on the book by all means I will just message me and that can be done. Yes I know this is a long A/N but I am tired and when I am tired I tend to write a lot more.
K xx