HOGWARTS

"Right then! First Years! This way please, come on, now dont be shy! Come on no, hurry up" Said Hagrid from up the front.
We walk over to him it wasn't hard to miss him he was very tall.
"Hello, Darcy, Harry." He says as we make our way to him.
"Hey Hagrid!" I say smiling up at him.
"Whoa!" Ron says looking shocked probably on how tall he is.
"Right then. This way to the boats, come on now, follow me." Hagrid waves his hand for us to follow him as he walks off we all follow suit.

We all go into the Boats that go towards the school. I share a boat with Harry, Ron and another girl with very curly hair.
"So Darcy how do you know Hagrid?" Ron asks.
"Well he works with my God Father, he might look scary but when you get to know him you know he's just a big softy thats my God Father. Hagrid is well Hagrid. Harry and I went to the Christmas Party they had last year and we met a few of the professors here." Replying to Rons question.
"Who's your God Father then?" I'm guessing to continue the conversation not to make it awkward.
"Um Professor Snape. I guess we have to get use to saying that hey harry?" I say nudging Harry.
"What do you call him then?"
Its weird knowing how close friends we already are and Ron never wondered who my god parents were.
"I call him uncle Sev, harry otherwise just calls him uncle Severus."
We arrived to the entrance of the school, but this time Hagrid wasn't there.
"So how does the big goof depend we get to where we need to go." Said a boy with sleeked back platinum coloured hair.
I roll my eyes in response to his rude comment.
"Just follow us we know where to go."  I say to the rest of the first years.

We walk till we see Professor McGonagall
"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup." When she is done talking she looks down to see a toad on the floor which a chubby looking boy also noticed.
"Trevor!" The boy yells goes up to pick up the toad, I'm guessing that is Neville, he looks up at the professor, apologising backing away back to where he was standing before.
"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." Professor McGonagall says before leaving through the doors behind her.

"Is it true then? What they are saying on the train? The Potters have come to Hogwarts?" The with platinum blonde hair asks stepping in front of us getting whispers from people behind asking the same thing in hushed voices.
"This is Crabbe and Goyle," the boy with blonde hair nods to the two boys that he was stand with. "And im Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Ron snickers in response "think my names funny do you? No need to ask yours! Red hair, and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley! We'll soon find that some wizarding families are better than others. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." Malfoy says while extending his hand.
I smile up at him going to shake his hand, but Harry grabs my wrist and pulls me back.
"I think we can tell who the wrong sorts are for ourself, thanks." Harry responds rudely back, glaring at Malfoy getting a glare in response.
Professor McGonagall returns and smacks Malfoy on the shoulder with a paper. Malfoy retreats back to where he was with one last glare.
"We are ready for you now." Professor says leading all of us through the large doors she just came through and into the Great Hall.
There where four long tables with students from all ages on them, floating candles and the floor making an illusion to look like the night sky. I could hear Hermione saying something to the girl next to her in her annoying voice. Sounds like a know it all that's for sure.
"All right, will you wait along here please? Now, before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." McGonagall nodding her head to the front where Professor Dumbledore sat at the main table.
He stands up his beard looking whiter than when harry and I saw him last. "I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. First years please take note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all student. Also, our caretaker, mr Filch has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you."
"Now when I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger!"
She whispers something then goes up to get the hat placed on her head.
"Mental that one, I'm telling you." I could hear Ron saying to my brother, which he just nods in agreement.