The truth

I look over to Darcy her hair falling in her face she looked so peaceful I didnt want to wake her up, but I had to otherwise we would miss out on breakfast. I lightly nudged her shoulder getting her to move, but she wouldn't so I nudged her shoulder again.
"What? Let me sleep!" Darcy grumbles pulling the blanket over her head.
"We are going to miss breakfast." I whisper in her ear which makes her jump off the couch quickly.

The next few days went by quickly, it was the new year and all the other students would be arriving back to hogwarts soon. That meant that Darcy would be hanging out with her friends again, and maybe she would be hanging with her brother, I look over at the brunette reading a muggle book that her aunt sent her for Christmas.
"Darcy, Dumbledore wants to speak to you." Professor Snape says as he walks over.
"Of course, I'll see you after Draco." She tells me, then going to follow the professor out of the great hall.

Darcy Potters POV:
I follow my uncle to Dumbledores office, he says the password and the bird starts to turn to go upstairs. I just on the step to lead me upstairs, once I get to the top and knock on the door.

"Come in child." I push the door open and walk into the office, "well don't just stand there come here."

"Have I done something wrong professor?" It must have been apparent that I was nervous, probably cause I was shaking ever so slightly.

"No, its about your Mother." Oh no what happened is she ok? "Don't worry Lily is fine, its about your biological mother. She want's you back now."

"My biological mother?" What was he talking about.

"Yes, now we still have a week till the holidays end. You will be going back home, so that your parents can explain to you themselves."

Once we finished talking I went straight to my room and packed a small bag for the week I would be going back home for. I still didn't understand? My biological mother? What does this mean? Who is she?

"Darcy? I was wondering where you went." Draco walks into my room smiling, but quickly leaves his face as soon as he sees me. "What are you doing? Why are you packing? Are we going on a trip?"

"Draco, I have to go back home for the rest of the holidays. There's something that I need to go sort out. I'll be back before school starts again." I zip my bag up and walk to my closet and take out my coat and scarf.

"I thought your parents didn't want you home?"

"Well they changed their minds, they forgot we had to discuss something. Once its sorted ill be right back. I promise I'll explain everything to you once I get home.

~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait, I had writers block then school work. But now that I've finished school for good, just graduated I can spend more time here writing stories for you guys. Also apologies for the short chapter I promise the next chapter will be longer
K xx