What now?

I get off the train, I expect to see my parents there waiting for me like they did on my first day of school. But they weren't instead was a boy that I recognized from school. I mean he must have been a wizard otherwise how would he have gotten onto this platform?

"Darcy Potter? right?" The boy asked.
"Yeah, and you are?"
"Blaise Zabini. Uh come on the Potters are waiting for us." He takes my bag off me and walks out through the wall, I copy his actions.
"Watch where your going!" A man yells as I accidentally run into him. He grabs a hold of my arm"Bloody kids where are your parents? You kid need to be taught a lesson, to not run into people."
"Hey let go of her!" Zabini runs over and pulls me away from him.
"Why should I listen to a kid like you?"
"Because you do not have the right to touch her." The guy finally lets me go, and Zabini leads us out of the station.

We arrive back at the house I grew up in. We walk in through the front door, and through to the kitchen, where my parents, harry, a man I have never met, and a women who looked like Blaise holding a baby in her arms."Darcy, I would like to introduce you to the Zabini's, well you've already met Blaise. This is his Mother and Father-"
"Step-Father" Blaise cuts in.
"Sorry Step-Father, Angelique Zabini and Anthony Stone. And this is her daughter Alaire Grey." My mother corrects herself. I mean Lily?

"Hello, child. My you have grown up so much since I last saw you as a baby." Aida walks over to me passing the baby to Anthony.
"You knew me as a baby?"
"Of course I did. Oh right of course, boys can you wait outside?" She turns to Blaise and Anthony.
"That's you too Harry." My father? turns to my brother?
Once they have walked out of the room my mother turns to me giving me the smallest smile. I have only once seen this smile and it was when my fished passed and she told me eve thing was going to be okay.
"Darcy, I see that you go the message from Dumbledore. This here is not only Blaise's Mother, but also yours." I give her a shocked look, I was lied to. "You see after your Father Alonso passed your Mother couldn't handle with looking after two children. She came to us as she knew that we had just lost out daughter Amelia, Harry's twin, but we hadn't told anyone yet. We both agreed on that we would take you in, as we had not yet told anyone the passing of her, but we hadn't told anyone what we had called yet. We only said that they were both now born"
"I was lied to this whole time?" I look down at the table, "Did you not want me?" I look up and Angelique.

"No, I wanted you more then anything in the world. But I had promised my Parents one strong and healthy boy. My Father said if I was to have a girl he would hex her as it wouldn't be fair to Elias, your father, who always wanted a boy. But I knew that he would have loved you. So me and the Potters made a promise that if I were to have a daughter they would take care of you, and that if you were sorted into Slytherin you would come back home to where you belong if my Father was no longer around. But if you were sorted into Griffindor you would stay here living the life you had." Angelique tells me, "And you see my Father is no longer around and you were sorted into Slytherin, which means you are to come home."

"Darcy we only did this to keep you safe, once we found out you were sorted into Slytherin we stopped owling you because we thought you already knew, and we assumed that you would have been going to the Zabini's for Christmas but we only found out that Angelique only found out last week when she questioned Blaise about you."

I had moved in with my Mother, brother, sister and step-father. Blaise had given me a tour straight away I was glad that my room was right next to his on the other side was my sisters. Most of my things had already been placed over the place. Harry told me that I was still his sister whether we had the same blood or not.

"Miss, dinner will be ready soon. Mrs Zabini would like you to wear something nice as you are having guests." The house elf tells me.

"Thank you uh? I do not know your name." I question the house elf.

"It's Mindy miss."

"Well thank you Mindy." I smile at her as she apparated away"

I walk over to the closest which was the same size as my room at the Potters, it was huge and all just for clothes! I take out a nice green dress that just hit my knees and was long sleeved. Once I was dressed I go have a look in the mirror.

"I wore that when I met my first boyfriend." I jump around to see Angelique sitting on the end of my bed. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"You didn't I was just lost in thought. It's beautiful I love it."

After she helped me with my hair we both walked down stairs to the main dining room. I was before prepared by my Mother on how to behave as not only would I be meeting my grandmother but also some other pure-blood families tonight. I had the tendency to look at the floor as I walk so I didn't notice that my best friend was here.

"Darcy! What on earth are you doing here? Your brother isn't here is he?" I smile and give Pansy a hug.

"Of course my brother is here, he's right over there by Draco?" I point at Blaise then get a shock when I see Draco over there as well.

"Blaise? Wait your the Zabini twin that was given away to be safe from her grandfather?" I nod, before walking over to where the boys were standing.

Draco had not yet seen me, so I stood behind him and motion Blaise to be quite about me standing behind him. He just grins and keeps talking with Draco as if I was not there.

"Dude, I really like Darcy but she's a Potter what do you think my father will say when he finds out?" Draco looks down at the floor.

"Hey, you don't have to worry she is a pure blood."

"No she isn't shes a half blood because her mother was a muggle born."

"Mum is pure blood what are you talking about?"

"Dude she had to go back home to sort something out and she promised once it was sorted she would come back, but what if she comes back to the castle and finds out I'm not there because I had to come to this dinner because your twin sister was found."

"Oh I don't think she would worry too much, because she too had to attend this lame dinner." I whisper into Draco's ear.

He turns around with a massive grin on his face. He doesn't say anything just picks me up and twirls me in a hug. I laugh as he puts me back down but his hands don't leave the small of my back.

"What are you doing here? I thought only pure-bloods were invited to this Dinner?"

"Well, like Blaise said our Mum is pure blood." Draco looks back at Blaise then faces me.

"Your his twin sister?" I nod he pulls me into a massive hug like if he let go I would fall into nothing.

------
So yeah... Massive plot twist yeah so I changed my mind but instead of changing the story, I will just write it into the story. But I will be changing the title so if anyone wants to make a cover that would be awesome.
I believe that this chapter has been my longest so far, and I do hope to keep it this long in the future.
Also if you couldn't tell my writing style has also changed a bit. I promise I will be writing a lot more the reason I have been off for so long because I was trying to find the back story of Blaise. So yeah I know on each website his mother and fathers name changed constantly, but these are the two I picked. Yes I will be adding the sisters but they wont be too involved with this story that often maybe in the other years.
K xx