Exam Results and End of Year

It had been a few months since we had detention in the forest and both Draco and I made sure we stayed out of trouble so that we would not get detention again. Because there is no way I'm going back into that forest I do not care if its the last thing I do.

I walk into the great hall with my Transfiguration text book. This exam is going to be the death of me, I'm ready for all my exams except Transfiguration.
"You ready for exams yet?" Pansy asks as she takes the seat next to me.
"Yeah, except transfiguration. I suck at it, I just don't want to disappoint Mum if I fail." I reply my eyes not leaving the text book.
"Hey Mum will proud of you wether you pass or fail transfiguration. I know you're going to pass all your other exams with high grades." I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders.
I look up and see my brother looking over my shoulder reading my text book. He just laughs at me, I look up feeling like someone was staring at me. It was Potter and Weasley, what did they want? Even after I glare at them they still stared at me.
"Yeah, but I'm already failing Transfiguration and Professor McGonagall said if I don't pass the exam shes going to get me a tutor next year." I lean into my brother who hugs me from behind.

~~~~~~
AFTER EXAMS
~~~~~~

We got our results from our exams back, (A/N ok im not too sure when they get there results I did as much searching as I could, but again its my story so yeah) I was so happy with them I couldn't wait to tell Pansy.
"Pansy guess what?" I almost yelled at my best friend as I sat next to her in the great hall.
"You got top marks for all your exams?"
"Yes, well except Transfiguration I just passed! So I wont need a tutor next year!"
"Thats awesome Darc!" She smiled at me, as I took a bite of my breakfast. "Oh look the owls are here!" I look up and see the owls all coming and dropping the letters off.

I get a letter, and see Blaise receive one from the same owl too. I open the letter to see its from Mum.

Dear  Darcy 

I am so proud when I found out that you got high marks in all of your exams, well except Transfiguration but I am I proud that you passed. I am proud of both you and Blaise. I have exiting news to share with both of you when you get home. I miss you both so very much.

Love Mother 

kisses xx

-----------------------------

Final day at Hogwarts

-----------------------------

We were all sitting in the great hall, I sat my self in between Blaise and Pansy. The whole place was decorated in green and silver with banners with the Slytherin emblem on them. We had the most point and we were going to win the house cup. I look up at the front as I hear Professor McGonagall dings her glass. Dumbledore stands up now gaining everyone's attention.

"Another year has gone. And now, as I understand it the house cup needs to be awarded. And the points are; in fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points." Every one claps politely, I look over at Potter and his two friends who were trying to hide their heads. I couldn't help but smirk at the idiot. "In third place Hufflepuff with 352 points." Again everyone claps politely, "And in second place with 426 points, Ravenclaw." Everyone claps but louder claps and a bit of cheering come from the Ravenclaw table. "And in first place with 472 points. Slytherin." Dumbledore says.

Our table starts cheering so loud, that we don't even notice that the other houses are hardly clapping. I notice Potter and Granger staring at me, I just sneer at them in response.

"Yes well done Slytherin. However we must take recent events into account. I have a few last minute points to award." we stop cheering and sit back down glaring at Dumbledore. "To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, Gryffindor is awarded 50 points." Everyone claps, well except my table. "Second 50 points to Mr Ronald Weasley for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years." Again everyone but Slytherin applauds, "and third to Mr Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage. I award Gryffindor house with 60 points." Everyone cheers except us again.

"That means Gryffindor is now tied with us." I think out loud, Pansy looks at me annoyed at the fact that we are now tied.

"Finally it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but an even greater deal to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Mr Neville Longbottom." Everyone cheers while Slytherin rolls their eyes. I just glared at the Gryffindor table. "Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order." Dumbledore claps his heads and all the decorations change to Gryffindor colours and banners, "Gryffindor wins the House Cup!"

----------------------

Train back home

-----------------------

We get to the platform and make our way onto the train, Hagrid yelling at us to hurry up or we will miss the train. I end up sitting with the rest of the Slytherins instead of where I sat on the way to Hogwarts with Potter and Weasley.

"Hey sis, what are you thinking about?" Blaise asks as he takes the seat in front of me.

"Just how next year is going to be so different." I smile at him, before I look out the window again, Blaise joining in on the conversation with the rest of our compartment we were sharing with Draco, Pansy, Crabb and Goyle.

---------------------------

Thats it the end of year one, if you were wondering yes I will write more books for each of the years. 

Kisses K xx