Trolls, Owls, Brooms?

I do have to admit, I find it a bit strange that one minute Darcy is crying her heart out and the next shes talking to her friends like nothing happened at all.

"Hey Darcy?" She flips her head around to look at me faster then you could blink an eye.
"Yes Draco? Whats up?" Im thinking about giving the letter back to her, but then decided against it and talk to Professor Snape later when I get the chance.
"Well uh-" I get cut off by the doors slamming open.
"TROLL!! IN THE DUNGEON!! TTROLLL IN THE DUNGEON!!" Professor Quirrell yells running in he stops only to continue, "Thought you ought to know!" He faints and i feel my hand get squished by something, I look down to see Darcy has grab a hold of my hand.
Everyone starts to talk, freak and some even scream.

"SILENCE!" The whole Hall stops and pays attention to Professor Dumbledore, " Everyone please do not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers follow me to the dungeons.
Hold on a second the Slytherin common room is in the dungeons! I guess no one really cares, i got up still holding on to Darcys hand. I look over to where Potter was standing with his git of friends giving me the evils. He walks over to us.

"Let go of my sister Malfoy!" He tries to warn me.
"Go to your common room Harry before anything happens, Im fine, Dont worry about me ok." Darcy tells him in the same warning voice, and still holding my hand of course!

------------

"Darcy are you going to be ok?" I ask as soon as she gets back from talking to professor snape.
"Yeah, ill be fine i guess. Im just going to go to bed now goodnight Draco." I wave as she walks down to her room.
"Malfoy? Can I ask you something?" Pansy asks me, she dislikes me very much.
"Ask or tell me? Parkinson?"
"Tell actually, if you hurt Darcy one little bit, dont be scared of Potter coming to kill you but be scared of me coming to skin you, rip out your heart and dumping you in the lake leaving you for the mercreatures understood!?" I look down at her, even though her shoes had a heal on them she is still shorter.
"Listen here, PugFace. Why dont mind your own business!" I start walking to my own room to call it a day.
"It is my business! Shes my bestfriend!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pansy Parkinson P.O.V
PugFace? did he really call me that? And he wonders why I hate him so much, I only deal with him because I know even though nothing has been said yet that Malfoy and my Darcy both like each other. Ew! Out of all the people she could like she chooses him. I have to come up with a plan so they dont ever get together.
"Hey Pansy, what an interesting week its been hey?" Darcy asks just as i open the door to our shared room.
"Yeah, wild! Hey Darcy? Do you like anyone here?" I notice that in the whole time we have been friends we never really talked about it.
"Yeah, what about you?" She falls onto her bed face first.
"No, not really, who's the lucky guy who has captured my best friends eye?"
"Not telling" Well it sounds more muffled as she has her face covered by the pillow.
"Come on who am I gonna tell?" I wriggle my eyebrows at her.
Darcy huffs as she looks up to me with a look that could kill any boy that liked her. Which would be everyone, as she was one of those girls every guy had a crush on, and girls would turn lesbian for.
It was frustrated but trying not to laugh kind of look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day
Darcy and I are eating our breakfast when suddenly owls come in with three different packages.
"I wonder what they could be for?" Darcy asks as we see one of them go to her brother, I look over to Darcy and give her a sympathetic look.
As I knew what has happened with the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Darcy Potters P.O.V
"It's a broomstick!" I hear my brother yell, oh joy Mother heard about him getting onto the team, nothing for me though, I guess ill be using one of the spare brooms they teach us first years with. I feel so bad for Slytherin we are going to come last because of me.

Later after I was dressed and waiting with the team to start, I got given one of the brooms that us first years practice on. Whoop whoop lucky me.
We all start walking to the starting gate, just before we head out, Draco comes running over to me, with a broom in his hand.
"Sorry, let me just catch my breath. This is for you." He pulled out the Nimbus 2001 out, I stared at it, then at Draco.
"To borrow?" He shocked his head laughing.
"No as a present, now go get that snitch. Good Luck!" He smiled taking the spare broom I was holding, leaving me with the new broom.
The doors opened and we all mounted our brooms and flew out onto the pitch into our starting positions.
"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" A student LeeJordan was calling into a mic from the commentators tower, "The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game."
"Now, I want a nice clean game... from all of you." Madam Hooch draws out looking at us Slytherins.
She opens the trunk and the bludgers come flying out of it.
"The Bludgers are up, followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game." Lee commented.
I watch carefully as the snitch zooms around me and Harry, then disappears, I kept my eye close on it and zoomed off after it the minute I heard Lee say 'begins'.

After a while Harry finally joins me trying to catch the snitch. Trying to bump me but i dodge it every time flying over or under him, quickly never taking my eyes off the snitch. I pull back seeing we are about to hit the floor, Harry follows my actions a bit later. He starts to stand up on his broom and steps forward to try and grab the snitch. He's going to fall of I can see it already. And just as I rolled my eyes at him, he just does that yelping and tumbling to the ground. He gets back up looking at me, as I slowly descend to the ground to see if he was alright. Keeping my distance when he starts retching.
Everyone stops and gasps at him.

Everyone gasps, I start to lower down to the ground and as my feet touch the floor. My brother spits out the golden snitch, ew I don't want to touch that thing gross!
"He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the snitch ending the game!" Lee calls out.
Madam Hooch blows her whistle around her neck, yelling "Gryffindor Wins!"
While they all start cheering, Slytherin looks defeated and very annoyed. Harry starts boasting with his fellow team mates, I would have congratulated him, but I decided not to. I walk to where Draco was standing, smiling at me brightly.
"Hey you'll get it next time. Beginners luck you'll get all the rest of them, I promise." He pulls me into a hug, making a few fellow Slytherins near us stare in shock.

- - - - - - - - — - - - - - - -
Sorry this took so long to write, I kinda forgot about it... IM SO SORRY.
But i have a reason I forgot was because last year with school and everything I started it was being a bit stressful..
So. I promise before my next school holidays I will upload the whole of the first year, and start on the second book soon.
K xx