The hat made a mistake

My next class is potions, I had just sat down when i got poked in the shoulder. I look up annoyed only to smile back at smile I was receiving.

"Um is this seat taken?" I look to harry who was giving me the evils, i just ignored him.
"No, Draco it's not taken, please take a seat."

Draco takes the seat next to me and pulls out his Quill and scroll of paper, I copy but i also pull out the text book that we needed. Uncle Sev walks in looks around the class smiles when he notices Im in his class, i return the smile.

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I dont expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those selected few," Uncle Sev looks at me with a smile, knowing I was very excited to learn how to make potions. "who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death." Draco looks at me with wide eyes and raises his eyebrows. I notice that Uncle Sev was looking at harry who was writing down something, he starts to walk over where Harry was sitting. "Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities for formidable that you feel confidant not to pay attention." This was when harry noticed that Uncle Sev was standing right over him.

"Sorry Uncle Seve- i mean Professor Snape." The whole class giggles at this.

"Mr Potter. Tell me, what would i get if i added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Hermiones hand shoots straight up, uncle ignores it. "you dont know? Well, lets try again. Where, Mr Potter, ould you look if i asked you to find me a bezoar?" again hermiones hand shoots up.

"I dont know, Sir" Was Harrys reply.

"And what is the difference between Monkshood and Wolfbane?"

"Im unsure sir."

"Hmm, why dont we ask your sister, maybe one of you got the brains to study a bit of the text book before you started." Uncle Sev makes his way infront of my table. "Now, Miss Potter. What would i get if i added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

"Infusion of wormwood is a substance derived from the wormwood plant. A notable use of the infusion that can be used in the making, along with powdered root of asphodel, to create the Draught of living death." I say proudly, its obvious again who got the brains of the potter twins.

"Correct, now where would you look if I asked you to find be a bezoar?" Hermiones hand shoots up again, "Miss Granger i am asking miss potter not you, now put your hand down!"

"A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons." I answer immanently.

"Correct, again. Last question what is the difference  between monkshood and wolfbane?" Uncle looks around the room.

"Uh, well monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite" I wonder about it to myself.

"Yes that is correct, it looks like some people do pay attention in class. Well why arent any of you writing this down?" I look around the room to see people quickly writing stuff down.

- - - - - - - - -

It's finally lunch time, and i am currently trying to make sure that Ron doesn't steal my food.

"Hey Darcy! I was looking for you." Hermione tells me as she shoos Ron away so she can sit in between us.

"Yeah, I was here the whole time. Hey do you know why they have the sorting hat at at the front?"

"Hmm, oh I heard that the Hat got some students put into the wrong houses." George says who's sitting opposite me.

"really? -" i was cut off by Dumbledore standing up the front.

"Students, it seems that the sorting hat has for the first time made a mistake, can Darcy Potter please come to the front to get assigned to her proper house." I sat there in shock i didn't know what to do.  
I got shoved in the ribs by Hermione to go up to get sorted in my house again. I sat on the stool in front of everyone just like i did on the first day of school. But this time more nervous and embarrassed, why did it have to be me. The hat gets put on my head and the hat starts to talk i didnt really listen much, the hat yelled out my new house and the hat was taken off my head and I went to go sit at my house that I not belong too. Dumbledore says something about letting everyone go back to what they were doing before,  but how could I. I'm not sitting next to my friends anymore. It's going to be hard, at least most of my classes wont change I hope. I'm going to talk to Dumbledore after dinner if i have enough time after transferring all of my things to my new room.

————————————————————————————————
Hey guys, i know its been a while. But I've been really busy with school. Only three and a half weeks left till school finishes for the year!  Cant wait!  Because that means more time on this amazing story that I've been writing for you guys. So all of my assignments are almost finished, well im presenting my last one tomorrow, so good luck to me. Exam in two weeks rip me for that, at least i have finished everything else. I do understand this was a bit short but i promise that the next chapter will be a long one.
K xx