Next

Ok i know they had flying lesson on the same day, but this is my story so they have their flying lesson on a different day.
---------------

Wow I'm ready I'm pumped, i am having my first official Day as a Slytherin oh and first flying lesson! I cant wait, so I did talk to Dumbledore and as Gryffindor and Slytherin have most their classes together so none of my classes really change. I decide after being awake for an hour to finally get out of bed and get changed into my Slytherin Robes. It took me even longer then when I got change into my Gryffindor robes, I make my way into the common room to see my new room mate Pansy waiting for me, everyone says she's really mean but I share a room with her, so I see a different side of her. Not a more worse one a way better one.

"Potter! You ready for breakfast?" She is. Obviously excited, probably because im the only person so far willing to be her friend.
"Yeah I sure am!" I smile, but quickly fades when I see Draco's 'friends' glare at me.
I glare back at them and they hurry out of the common room.
"There's no surprise your in Slytherin, not to sound rude or anything. I shouldn't have said anything im sorry, um lets go have breakfast." She was actually sorry, I could hear it in her voice.

-----------
Breakfast
----
"Darcy, how are you?" You see im also on first name bases with Malfoy.
"Hey Draco, yeah im fine. What's there to eat?" He rolls my eyes in response
"Wow, I ask how you are feeling and all i get in response is whats to eat?" Draco chuckles, yes he chuckled!
"Sorry, im just really hungry." I couldn't help myself i block him out, he's talking about something, im not sure what it is, as im more interested in my breakfast and having a full stomach before our first flying lesson.
"Ok, now you can talk sorry, you know how i am with food." I tell him so that he knows that he has my full attention now.
"I was asking if you wanted to  stand next to me during the flying lesson?" I notice that he was blushing at this i smile and just nod my head.

I walk with Draco, Pansy and a few other first year Slytherin students who were sitting with us at breakfast. We get to the field to see our teacher Madam Hooch was already there waiting for us. She has short hair, reminds me of a pixie but she has also got the Hawk like yellow eyes, Ive never seen such a colouring of eyes.
"Good Morning Class, Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, we dont have all day, stand to the left of your broom, put your right hand up and say very clearly, Up!" She walks around helping those who need it.
You could hear everyone saying up I hadn't yet, though I could see that Pansy was struggling so i went to help her, since Madam Hooch was more interested in helping the Gryffindor students. This is when I first saw my brother since I changed houses, he looked furious at me i gave him a small wave but he just ignored me. My smile disappears, i notice that Madam Hooch was going over to where my broom was with no one near it.
"Ok, I know I didnt get extra brooms who's is this?" She looks at us like we are all guilty.
"Mine, sorry I went to hel-" I stopped talking because she was looking at me angry.
"Unless you are very experienced which your not, then would I allow you to help but since you aren't come over here and pick up your broom, then you may try to help." She gives me this look that is asking for a challenge.
I put my hand up, she obviously didnt know I like Harry am the daughter of a seeker, but i am defiantly better then Harry thats no question. And i say very clearly, "UP!" My broom from the other side rose and come over to where I was.
"I have never seen such a thing from a first year, miss what is your name."
"Darcy, Darcy Potter." I glare at her.
"Potter, in Slytherin? Impossible there had never been a potter in Slytherin. Now whats your name?" She Stars laughing at me then gets angry demanding to know my name.
"Guess there's a first for everything." I roll my eyes at her, I'm a Slytherin because i am, not because of who my parents are. "And Ill tell you one more time, my name is Darcy Potter, why dont you ask my brother, Harry Potter?" She turns as i say this expecting Harry to say something.
"Yes, madam she is my sister, the first Potter in Slytherin."  Harry smiles at me for the first time.
She ignores me and continues with the lesson.
"Now that you have got your broom, I want you to all mount on. Hold on tight, you dont want to slide off the end." She stops talking to give us all a moment to get on our brooms, "When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off hard from the ground. Keeping your broom steady, hover for a moment, lean forward slightly and touch back down. Any questions on that? No great, on my whistle 3, 2, whistle"
And immediately a boy from Gryffindor lifts off looking very scared. We all (meaning all of slytherin) laugh at him for being so scared.
"Mr Longbottom! Get down here." She tries to chase him as he goes up higher.
"I cant stand this, I'm going to help him he looks petrified." I tell Draco as I mount my broom again and take off.
"Miss Potter! Get down imminently before I give you detention." I roll my eyes at her, i think my eyes are getting a work out from all of this.
"I believe you have forgotten my father was a seeker!" I yell back as i fly upside down towards Longbottom.
"Hey, Longbottom. You are going to be ok alright." I smile at him.
"No im not im going to fall!"
"Pretend your not even flying pretend your standing on the floor, now close your eyes and I'll guide your broom down."
"How are you going to do that?"
"Just trust me, just because im in Slytherin doesn't mean im now a horrible nasty person."
Longbottom closes his eyes i reach for my wand, put a spell on his broom that will make it follow mine, I lead him down. As soon as we land in an empty patch of grass the whole class walks over to where we are
"Where did you learn that spell?" Madam Hooch her voice is a lot higher then it was before.
"From Dad, I would always get scared when I was little and he would put this spell on my broom so all it would do is follow the broom of the person who did the spell." I explain.
"Well 20 points to Slytherin for Miss Potter saving another student in distress." I smile as I received my first lot of house points for my house.
Longbottom started to look pale,"Madam Hooch I dont feel well..." she nods her head.
"Everyone is to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr Longbottom here to the hospital wing. Understood? If I see anybody flying they will be punished."

"Did you see his face it was like he saw a ghost! Maybe if that fat lump had given this a squeeze he might have remembered to not spin around so fast when he went up." Draco laughs while tossing a ball up and down in the air.
"Give it here, Malfoy." I hear my brother yell at him, i choose to stay out of it, because when i get involved theres a lot of yelling mainly from me.
"No, I think Ill leave it somewhere for the fat lump to find." Draco mounts his broom and takes off, "How about the roof?" he stops about half way between the roof and the floor, "Whats wrong, Potter? Too far for you to reach?
Thats when I saw Harry mount his broom, now harry cant really fly he never wanted to as much. But me i loved it and i still do love it.  I over hear Granger saying hes an idiot for going up. I couldnt agree more.

"Darcy what do you think you're doing." Pansy runs up next to me as I mount my broom. "Your going to get in trouble have you forgotten what madam hooch said already?"
"No I have not forgotten, but I'm going up because Harry cant fly very well, and i dont think draco is much better." I kick off from the floor and hover near but they havent noticed that I was there yet.
"Give it here Malfoy before I knock you off your broom!" Harry threatens Draco

"Really? Have it your way then." Draco throws the strange looking ball, harry goes after it, but I can see hes going to hit the window if he does.
"Harry, stop!" i yell at him and he actually stops, I zoom past him and get the ball rolling around so I dont end up hitting the wall. I look behind me to see both Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape in the office behind me looking at me angry/worried/surprised?
I land back on the ground where draco and harry were already standing.
"Mr and Miss Potter, follow us please." I hear professor snape call out to us.
Oh shit we are doomed for flying.
————————————
Dun dun dun,,,,,,,,, cliff hanger!
Ok you probably have guessed what will happen with harry. But what about Draco and harry, i guess you will find out what happens next chapter. I had a lot of fun reading this chapter. Any who see you guys next time I post a chapter.
K xx