Episode 1

Ashley's POV

  I could see the edge of the island. Looks like I a the first one here. I see a sign that reads "wawanakwa" on it. It looked a lot different in the papers.

"Our first contestant, the only badass her self.... Ashley!!!" Chris said. I roll my eyes while walking off the boat.

"Yeah, sure whatever" I wait for other people to get here. There was Beth she had braces, then DJ he seems pretty cool. Also Gwen seems like we can relate with a lot of things, then there is Geoff he is a party dude so we will get along fine because well who doesn't like to party! When he came by I gave him a fist pump to show that we are cool. Lindsey was a "pretty" girl but you can tell that her knowledge is so filled up about looks, she doesn't have enough smartness in her. Then Heather, she seems like the kind of annoying bitch no one likes, so I will keep my eye on her. All of a sudden everyone hears rock music coming from the boat.

"Duncan! Dude." Chris said. He looks like one of those punk kids that are all "tough."

"I don't like surprises." Duncan said while he is holding his fist up.

"Yeah your parole officer warned me about that man. He also told me to give him a haler anytime and have you return to Juvie." Chris says. I knew it! Maybe I will be right about Heather too...

"Meet you by the campfire gorgeous" Duncan said to me with a smirk.

"Very smooth piercings" I glared at him.

"Glad you dig it babe" He winks at me. I rolled my eyes. Other more people showed up. Like Tyler, Harold, Trent, Bridgette, Noah.  Then when Leshawna came, Harold couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Wow your so big and loud." Harold said.

"No fucking way he just said that!" I laughed.

Then Katie and Sadie came, they would not stop talking! Then Ezekiel. Then there was this guy named Cody. He went up to me and tried to flirt but....

"Hey Girl, we should you know hang some time." He flirted with a wink.
"Cody is it? Yeah I'm not that kind of girl who just falls in love that fast so good luck with that. Also I will happily you a knuckle sandwich if you try way too hard" I growled and turned back around to see who else is coming.I heard some people laughed but just ignored it. Then there was also Eva, Owen, Courtney.Then when Justin came, every girl and Owen were all goo goo eyes. I wasn't because he wasn't even that good looking.  He walked over to me.

"Hey you look as good as I do. We can be a team if you know what I mean." He winked.

"Sorry but sadly your not my type.  The models are more likely to be very cocky so yeah I'm not into that." I pushed him in the lake.  After I did Everyone laughed and Gwen gave me a high five. Izzy was the last one. After Izzy we had to get into a group photo. I didn't know where to go and I'm not a very tall person so I look to see who is the tallest person.

"Hey DJ, Do you mind if-" I was interrupted by DJ.

"Go ahead!" DJ said.

"Thanks!" I hopped on his shoulder and raised a piece sign in the air. Chris had trouble with the camera...then the dock broke in half. Everyone got wet except for me because I jumped out before hitting the water. I laughed to see everyone wet and they have to go dry off. Until someones hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the water.

"Ugh! Who did that!?!?" I complained. I turn around to see Duncan smirking at me.

"Sorry beautiful, saw you enjoying it I just couldn't handle it" Duncan chuckled. He helps me out of the water.

"You will pay for that bad boy!" I threatened.

"My pleasure sweetheart." He winks at me. I rolled my eye again but this time I couldn't help but smile. Everyone drys off and goes to the campfire. Chris is explaining the rules of the camp until Duncan interrupts.

"Excuse me, what are the sleeping arrangements, because I would like to have a bunk under her" Duncan points at me. My eyes widen and blush a bit. He look at me and smirked. Wait hold on...Wtf? I was blushing.... That never happens and I am not going to let a guy ruin my chances of winning!! Anyway Heather asked if they were co-ed and he said no so thank god! Then Lindsey asked Chris or she called him "Kyle" if she can have the cabin with the lake view since she is the "prettiest" cocky much? He said she is but that's not how it works so thank god!!! Then Katie and Sadie were ranting of how they have to sleep in the same cabin, like seriously my best friend and I don't do that. 

"This can not be happening." I hear a voice and I turn around and see Gwen looking bored.

"I know right? 8 weeks of this will feel like a year" I said then we both laughed. Suddenly Owen grabbed Tyler, Gwen and I into a hug.

"Oh come on guys! It will be fun! It's like a big sleepover!" Owen said with a lot of joy.

"Owen, put me down now before you kill me" I growled and he put me down.

"Damn" I hear a voice and turn around and see Duncan winking at me so I stick out my tongue at him and pay attention to Chris again.

"Here's the deal. We are going to split you up into teams. If I call your name out, go stand over there.  Gwen, Trent, Heather, Cody, Lindsey, Beth, Katie, Owen, Leshawna, Justin, and Noah.  From this moment on you will be known as the Screaming Gophers. The rest of you over here. Geoff, Bridget, DJ, Tyler, Sadie, Izzy, Courtney, Ezekiel, Duncan, Eva, and Harold. You guys will be known as the Killer Bass." Chris explained but he didn't call my name.

"Uhh Chris. You didn't call my name." I said kinda worried.

"Oh yeah.  For you Ashley, You will be on the losing team that loses tonight.  Which means... You can help whatever team you like during the competition. Also who ever leaves you will take there bunk. Even though It won't be really theirs because they have left before they even slept in it-" I cut Chris off

"Yeah yeah I get it." I said with a little attitude.  Then he showed us the confession toilet. So I thought I would try it.

///Confessional: Well this place sucks a lot but some of the people here actually can be nice and cool so it makes it a tiny bit better:End of Confessional////

While they go settle into there cabins I just watch and most interesting thing was probably Cody getting thrown out the window. That was funny.  Suddenly a girl screams, we all rush to see what happened. It was only Lindsey screaming over a bug.

"Man that white girl can scream" Leshawna said.

"No kidding." I agreed.  Then you can see DJ hop on to a bed and dents it. Sadly for Gwen that was her bed.  Everyone is freaking out and I start to crack up! This is too good! Then Duncan comes in with an axe and slices it.

"That's one way to kill a cockroach." I fist pumped him. Then of course Tyler starts to flirt with Lindsey.

"They always go for the jocks." Duncan and I both said it at the same time.

"We might get along better than I thought" I smiled at him. He laughed at me response.  We went to the cafeteria and got in line to get some food. The chef treated us like we were in a military camp!  Even he food was moving so... I didn't eat.

"Yo my man can we order pizza" Geoff said

"Yeah like can we eat some ACTUAL food" I said. After I said that a knife was thrown across the room.

"Woah! It's cool G! Brown Slop is cool!! Right guys?" Geoff said nervously.

"Yeah this is five stars!!" I lied while laughing nervously.  Jesus! I almost died!! This is only the first day!! Our first challenge will be in one hour and we have to change in our bathing suits so I think this next challenge won't be the worst after all!

I know this wasn't interesting but it will get better!!❤️❤️❤️