Episode 3

I woke up a second earlier then everyone else, but at the same time I was tired like everyone else. We all got ready and went to the main lodge. Everyone was practically asleep at the table. But Duncan looked the worst.

"Duncan, you look like crap dude." Chris said.

"Stuff it." He said.

"Harold snored all night" I said.

"Wow four nights of no sleep,  how much are you hurting dude?"  Chris said.

"You want to find out."  Duncan said pissed off.

"No no it's cool." He said.  Everyone went under the table because they knew what would go down but I didn't.  I just snickered.  Then we saw Harold, with a mustache on his face!   Everyone was laughing at him.

"Ok what?!"  Harold asked.

"Someone messed with your face dude."  Geoff said.  I laughed and fist pumped Geoff.

Then Gwen came is and we all applauded.  She did good at our last challenge.  Well except Courtney,  she looked pissed. 

Hey fish heads!  Looks like you lost your strongest player.  Better give up now."  Heather said.  Courtney tried to hit Heather with some food but she missed and hit Gwen.  I feel bad for Gwen,  I will get Courtney back for that. 

"Ok campers your next challenge will begin in ten minutes.  Make sure your prepared  to bring it!" Chris said.  Then we walked over to see a dodge ball stadium.  I hope we are doing dodge ball because I can dominate at that game.  I sat on the bench to listen. 

"Wake me up and it's the last thing you do."  Duncan said.  While he said it he laid on my knees.

"Excuse me, unlike you,  I am participating in this challenge!" I scoffed.

"Don't worry gorgeous,  you can play after I get up."  Duncan said.  He fell asleep on my knees and I just sighed and listened to what we were doing.

"Today's challenge,  is a classic game of dodgeball."  Chris said.  Yes!!!!!!  I LOVE dodgeball!  I always aim for the head or if they are a guy,  I hit where the sun don't shine.  Chris explained how the rules are.  I knew all of them so didn't really pay attention.  I sat out the first time since the team didn't want me to wake up Duncan.  They said you can play the next round and carefully set his head on the bleachers.  First round,  Screaming Goffers won.  I set Duncan's head down carefully and went in the game.  I told Tyler he better give me one ball or he will regret it.  He gave me it and I got ready.  Tyler missed all of his except Lindsey.  He ended up walking her.  After that I took my ball and threw it straight in Trent's gut.

"Nothing personal!" I yelled making sure Trent heard.

"Nah it's ok!  That's how we're supposed to play!" He gave me a thumbs up and I nodded.  Owen went on a rampage and hit everyone except me.  I gulped and grabbed a ball and threw it and hit Beth right in the face.  But Owen grabbed a ball and hit me pretty hard.  I was shocked and went back to the benches.  I look over and see Gwen and Leshawna giving me a thumbs up.  I gave them a thumbs up back.  We were all talking and decided to wake up Duncan and when we did it almost got ugly.

"You better have a really good reason for sticking this up my nose."  Duncan said.  I rolled my eyes while he was about to beat the crap out of Harold.

"Look, we are down two nothing,  I can appreciate that you need a little more nap time but we need your help."  Courtney said.

"Oh and why should I help you darling?"  Duncan asked.

"Because,  I can personally garentee you that if we lose this game, you'll be the one going home, darling."  Courtney said.  I snickered with how good she got him back.

"Fine. I'll play, on one condition.  You do what I say when I say it." Duncan said.

"Yeah Mr. Badass will do.  We are sure honored for your help"  I rolled my eyes.

"I am happy to help Gorgeous." He winked at me.  I growled at him.

" Ok here is a stradigey from my diet visit from juvie.  It's called rush the new guy."  He said.  We went in and got ready.  We did a great job!  We won the round! We switched players and since Harold didn't go in I stayed in since I am the second best on the team.  We won again!!!  Then I went in again.  I got Cody out twice and Beth and Lindsey out then I got out by Owen.  Dang he is good.  Then Gwen hit Courtney!  It was hilarious!! Gwen, Leshawna and I were laughing sooo hard.  I know she got my team member out,  but it was super funny.  When Gwen and Leshawna got out,  I gave them two thumbs up,  they did the same to me.  It was Owen against Harold.  Oh god....