Episode 2

Ashley's POV

I hear a big horn.  Suddenly I wake up so fast I hit my head.

"Ugh. Are we in a military?  Seriously!" I say yawning.  I get dressed into my regular clothes. I walk out of the cabin to see Duncan smiling at me.

"Good morning princess, sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's nice to know that you care." I say being sarcastic.

"It is isn't it?" He chuckled.  I roll my eyes and pay attention to Chris.  

"Ok, I hope you are all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute." Chris said.

"Oh excuse me!  I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast." Owen said being concerned.  

"Oh you'll get breakfast Owen, right after you complete your 20 kilometer run around the lake." Chris said.   Yes!  When I played basketball, my coach would make us run 40 kilometers atleast a day, we probably did more but never checked.  Duncan had to hold Eva back because she wasn't happy.  I wasn't paying attention because I was so happy to be doing this.   I was setting up to go and the moment he said go, I jogged to start.  I was pretty far up ahead so I started to run faster.  Then I could see the Main Lodge so I ran as fast as I could and was the first one there.  I waited a while for Duncan to come and he sat right next to me while the other campers made it.

"Wow!  I have to admit, you are fast." Duncan said to me.

"I am a basketball player, it was nothing." I told him.  Then Harold was the slowest so he came in last, but we didn't lose the challenge.  It wasn't a challenge, which didn't matter to me.  Then there was a buffet on the table.  It looked sooo good.  Sadly I don't really eat after a long jog.  I only ate a little bit. Everyone was full except me because I didn't want that much.  That wasn't even the challenge!! The real challenge was called the awake-a-thon. Which I can deal, I stay up all night all the time!  So we walked to the camp fire and sat down and stayed awake the most we can.  I can stay awak because.. well.. Cody wouldn't stop flirting with me.

"So, you run really fast eh?  You are really strong."  Cody flirted.

"You wanna see what this strong girl can do to your face?" I asked holding up my fist as he walked away to go sit next to Noah.  Duncan laughed and I mouthed to him 'He is pathetic' and he laughed more.   Across the way I saw Trent and Gwen hitting on each other.  They are a cute couple I'm not going to lie.  Then I see Lindsey doing a handstand "trying to get the blood to rush to her head" if it was possible, she would have no where to fill the blood anyway.  I just face palm my self thinking how much of an idiot she is, glad she isn't on my team.  Eva went to the bathroom but dropped her MP3 Player.  Heather picked it up, I wonder why she would do that.  I didn't care so I didn't so I didn't ask.  It started to get dark and some people already fell asleep.  I decided to get comfortable so I sat on the ground.  Then Chris was going to read us fairy tails.  This sucks.  Duncan walked over to me.

"How are you not even tired?  Is that also because you play basketball?" He sat down next to me.

"I am a little tired, but not as much as you guys.  Also no, I just have a lot of energy."  I said while yawning.  

"Don't fall asleep on me too soon sweetheart." He nudged me to make me stay awake.

"Again, I am not that tired.  Plus why do you care?" I asked.

"You are the only one who interests me here."  He said.  I smiled.

"You want to play 20 questions? So I can get to know you better."  He said.

"Sure, but ask good questions." I said.  He nodded.

"Favorite movie?"

"Suicide Squad. Favorite kind of music? " I asked

"Rock.  Favroite band?"  He asked.

"That's hard.  To be honest I like two.  Panic at the Disco and.... well this one is weird but I also like the Why Don't We boys." I said. Duncan started to laugh.

"A tough girl like you likes them!?!? Ha! Your such a girl! He teased.

"I don't like them that much, I just enjoy their music." I glared.

"Whatever you say doll face-" I cut him off by punching him in the face.  

"Don't. Call. Me. Doll. Face. Get it!?!!?"  I growled while he was rubbing his face.

"Yeah. Ow. You are strong;" He said.

"I helped you by making your face stay up longer though." I said he shrugged in agreement.  Then his hand quickly covered my eyes. 

"Hold on." He whispered.  "Hey Owen! My man put some clothes on!" He said.  Then he lifted his hand off my eyes when Owen was gone.

"Thanks." I said. He smiled and nodded.  Maybe he isn't that bad after all.

Sorry to cut it short!  I really want to catch up with my Harley x Duncan Fanfic!! (Go check it out)