Episode 2 Part 2

It's been a few hours now and Justine got eliminated for cheating,  he also painted his eye lids.  I started to get tired after a few days.  Then Duncan wanted to spice things up.

"Watch this" Duncan said while going over to Harold with a cup in his hand.  I wondered what he was going to do until I saw Harold pee his pants.  I couldn't help but laugh with him when Harold wet his pants.  Harold was embarrassed when he got up.  Duncan came back to me.

"I am very impressed Duncan!  You did one hell of a good prank" I laughed.  He laughed with me.  Then we gathered up and it was tied up with three people on each team.  Now Chris is going to tell us a story, so I sat down on the floor and Duncan sat next to me.  I can't feel myself anymore so the last thing I remember was laying on Duncan's shoulder and falling asleep.  Later on that day,  I felt someone shaking me.

"Hey Ashley!! You up?"  I knew that was Bridgette's voice and I was starting to wake up.

"Did we win?"  I asked. 

"Nope,  when you knocked out Duncan had to go to the rest room, he didn't want to because the way you were laying on him-" I cut Courtney, who was also there, off.

"Wait, I was laying on him!?!" I asked.

"Yeah, it was actually really cute, anyway he fell asleep in the stall which made Gwen win."  Bridgette said.

"We decided you and Duncan don't have to vote because you both kind of fell asleep at the same time.  You guys also stayed up pretty long so we said we wouldn't vote any of you out." Courtney said.

"Ok, thanks guys I really appreciate it.  Now I'M going to bed.  But before I do.... Who is going home you think?" I asked.

"We think it's Eva because she has such a bad temper.  She had one before we came to wake you up."  Courtney said.

"Oh ok, well see you guys tomorrow I guess."  While I was walking to the boys part of the cabin to sleep,  I see Duncan smirking at me.

"What do you want."  I asked.

"For you to lay on me again." He had an even bigger grin.

"First of all, I didn't mean to lay on you I didn't feel anything and I went to sleep just lie that.  Also, like that's going to ever happen again." I said.

"Oh yes it will." He said as he walked over to my bed and laid on it.  Oh.... No...  I know what he was doing and it sucks.

"To fall asleep now, you have to sleep right next to me." He said with a smirk.

"Why do you want this so bad?" I asked.

"It was fun with you laying on me." He said.  I knew he wasn't going to move so I just accepted the fact that I had to sleep next to him- Wait a minute!  I can just sleep in his bed!  I walk over to his bed and lay in it. 

"Fine you got me.  I will get you next time." He growled. 

"Goodnight Mohawk." I laughed.

"Night sweet cheeks" You could hear the smirk in his voice.  I fell asleep.  Today's challenge wasn't as bad as the last one,  but it still sucks to be here.

Finally!!!! I made an update!!!  It's been sooo long!!!  I will be working on my Harley Quinn Story too!! I am also really into glee right now so....  If you want me to make a Noah Puckerman fanfiction please let me know!!(FYI- Puck is my favorite character in Glee!!!  I just need to make sure if you want me to do it or not because that will take a little while but I will shorten it like I always do with all of my series So far!!! Thank you for supporting me and reading my fanfictions!!)