Episode 1 Part 2

I changed into my bathing suit in the bathroom shower

I changed into my bathing suit in the bathroom shower.  When I got out of the bathroom I hear a whistle.  I turn around to see Duncan.  

"You clean up nice." Duncan smirked.

"Ehh you can do better." I teased.  He looked confused.

"I'm kidding, you look good- kind of." I said while walking  to the challenge.  Apparently the challenge is on top of a hill so while I'm walking up the hill I feel... strange.  I turn around and see Cody staring at my butt.  I glared at him at turn back around to see Gwen beside me.

"Cody?" Gwen asked me.

"Yes ugh he is such a try hard. I don't know what kind of girl he thinks I am." I told her.

"Yeah I know right he is like a HUGE creep" Gwen said. We both laugh and get on top of the hill. When we got to the top, we heard DJ's voice.

"Oh shit..." DJ said. I look down the cliff to see and oh my god we are so high up. How did I not know this when I was walking up the hill. Probably was to busy talking to Gwen. Anyway Chris explains how we have to jump off the hill into the little circle which is the safe zone. If you don't land there you will end up landing in the part of the water where there are sharks. Then after that we have to build a hot tube. This seems.. pretty easy. Besides the sharks I know how to swim. The crates might be the hard part though. I decided to help the Killer Bass first.

"Oh wow so who wants to go first?" Bridgette asked. No one answered.

"Ladies First" Duncan said.

"Fine I'll go. It's no big deal. Just an insane cliff diving into a circle with angry sharks." Bridgette said while jumping in. She ended up making it. Then Tyler, Geoff, Eva, and Duncan made it.

"I will go." I said while jumping off. I made it but something didn't feel right. I look to see that my top bikini is off! I look for it and I see it and I quickly grab it. Sadly everyone already saw that my bikini came off.

"BOOBIES!!" I hear some guys yell. I quickly put it on and get on the boat and get to shore. When I came on shore, Duncan came up to me.

"Wow! What a great way to start your first challenge!! To flash in front of the whole world!!!" Duncan laughed.

"Shut It Bad boy!" I scoffed.

"I mean I got to say. You do have a nice pair of tits." Duncan smirked.

"Pervert!" I blushed. Ahhh fuck!! I have to stop blushing!!

"Aww is tough girl blushing?" Duncan asked.

"No it's just hot!" I lied. Well kind of. It was pretty hot outside.

"It's because I'm here huh?" He leaned closer.

"No comment." I walked away.

"So it is me." Duncan smiled.

"I SAID NO COMMENT" I yelled at him. After that DJ chickened out. Then Ezekiel and Harold made it. Then Courtney chickened out. Well I feel like I helped the wrong team. Then Katie and Sadie ended up being on the Killer Bass team. How much more shit do I have to put up in this camp.  Anyway the other team is going and so far only Beth didn't jump.   Man I picked the wrong team to go for.  Anyway it's Owen's turn.  When he jumped in all I remember was the huge water splash.  Then when the water stopped I suddenly feel someone under me.

"Hey there beautiful." I look to see that I'm laying on Duncan. I quickly get off of him.

"You just can't stop being around me huh?" Duncan grinned.

"No sweetheart it's the other way around." I smirked. He grinned even wider. I walk over to the Screaming Gophers team.

"Hey is it ok if I go with you guys?" I asked.

"Sure girl!! What's yo name?" Leshawna asked.

"Ashley." I smiled. Suddenly I hear Duncan's voice. 

"Aww babe your leaving me." Duncan whined.

" Yeah sorry.  Can't be on a team with full of losers." I laughed and walked away while pulling a crate.  When we got there we started building as a team and we were doing perfect!! I can see that the other team was struggling it was hilarious.  We ended up finishing the hot tub in no time so we just waited.  I was talking to Gwen and Leshawna.

"So do any of you like a guy here?" I asked. I looked at Gwen with a smirk.

"What?" Gwen asked. Then Leshawna and I both laughed.

"We know you have a thing for Trent honey." Leshawna said.

"I do not! I- ok fine I like him but don't tell anyone." Gwen blushed.

"Don't worry I won't tell him." I said

"What about you? I know you like Duncan."  Gwen smirked and Leshawna laughed.

"No I don't!  He is so frustrating!" I said.

"Ok sure." Leshawna and Gwen laughed.I nodded my head with a smile.  Finally some real sane people here.  Well on this team...

Sorry it's soo short!!❤️ Next Part will be coming soon!!❤️❤️👍