Episode 4

Again. Chris with his loud stupid microphone thingy.  Woke me up. I should start going to bed earlier so I can finally get some more sleep. 

We went to go sit on benches and I sat next to Bridgette since I get along with her and Courtney the best right now.

"Welcome to our bran-new lux state of the art put door ampha-theatre. (Don't know how to spell that) This weeks challenge  is a summer camp favorite.. a talent contest!"

"Awesome!" Owen yelled.

"Each has 8 hours to pick the three most talented campers. The three will represent themselves in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle and anything goes as long as it's legal." I growled at that. I look back to see Duncan snap his fingers and I smirked at him because I had the same thought. See I didn't go to juvie, but I did grow up where I could steal or beat up people. It was pretty rough back then but I won't get in to detail.

Chris went on to explain more stuff I just zoned out for a while thinking all about the fun and horrible things that happened at home.

We went to go choose our decision by the cabins. First up was Katie and Sadie and... they did pretty bad I guess. They were barely even dancing.  Next was Tyler he had a yo-yo but it looked like he was just born and didn't know how to do it. So far our team is sucking ass.  Then DJ did some cool thing and I usually wouldn't be into it but it was pretty damn amazing.

"Fine. Sign him up, next." Courtney said like she wasn't into it.

"Me I can stand on my hands for 20 minutes!" Bridgette demonstrates.

"That's easy!" I do it with her.

"Ok that would be cute if you were a monkey but that's not the kind of thing we need right now." Courtney stated. She was right tho. I stood back up on my feet and stood in the crowd.

Duncan slowly approaches me and asks me "Do you have any certain talent that this Cyclops could handle?"

"Not one that I'm good at, I'm gonna go for a walk. I just need some air" I lied. I didn't really need air I just wanted to sing. Ya ya I know I don't look like the singing type, but I would always sing when my dad and mom would fight because it would calm me down. 

I sat in the middle of the school singing the song called Rockstar.  I sang it where not all the cameras can see since there is a bunch of inappropriate language but at the same time it describes a little bit of how I was raised in my town.

Little did I know I was being watched......