Episode 1 Part 3

Everyone went back to the main lodge, well except me.  Chris told me I wasn't allowed to vote.  So I decided to get ready  to move into my new bunk.  I saw Duncan walking to the cabin.

"How come you didn't go to the main lodge?" He asked.

"I'm not allowed to vote who goes home.  Plus I think I had enough slop for today.  Why are you here?" I asked.

"I wanted to take a nap.  They were discussing who should go home." Duncan told me.

"Well good luck with not getting voted off." I smiled.

"I know you don't want me to leave, so I will try not to." He smirked.  I roll my eyes and got the rest of my stuff.  I went to go to the confessional.

///////Confession: It sucks that I'm not on Leshawna or Gwen's team but I can deal.  Plus Geoff is on our team and he probably knows how to party so that's the bright side. There are more people but I have to keep an eye out:End of Confession/////////

So Ezekiel went home, so now I have to sleep in the guys side.  It's not horrible, I have a brother so it doesn't bother me.  I also hang with guys, and kick their butts.  I put my stuff on my bunk and turn to the guys.

"If any of you try to even mess with me you will regret it." I scoffed.  Everyone backed up except Duncan.

"Don't worry princess.  We will try to keep our hands to ourself."  Duncan said. I ignored him and put my pajamas on.  (Which is just underwear and a large t-shirt with whatever ddesign you want.)  

"Goodnight guys."  I said.

"Goodnight." They all said. This is only the first day.... Why did I sign up?

I know all of these are short, but it's the only way I can post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!