Episode 3 Part 2

When it was Owen vs Harold it was tense!  Finally Owen threw the ball hard and it hit harold then we saw...... HE CAUGHT IT!!!!!!  We all cheered of happiness then we went back to the cabins to celebrate.  While I was walking back I hear a familiar voice.

"Wait up princess!" Duncan yelled running up to me.  I rolled my eyes and waited and quickly regretting doing that.

"So you did wait, never knew you were that into me." Duncan smirked.  

//Confessional// 

Ugh!!!  Duncan can get on my nerves!!!  He doesn't get the hint!?!?  I will never date him and he will never make me!!!!

//End//

 "I don't like you!  You can stop convincing yourself that I do now because I told you now to back off." I scoffed.

"Stop trying to act like you don't.  You admire me, you know you want my-"  I cut him off by kicking somewhere where the sun don't shine.

"Lips.." He screeched as he fell to the floor.  Oh hell no he was going to go there!  I laughed as I walked away and went back to the cabin.  I quickly fell asleep so I didn't have to see him again.  Another day in hell..... great.

Sorry for the short story!  I know I haven't posted any thing and I'm sorry I am starting school so yeah... ughhhhhhh homework and shit.  I will post much as I can to make sure you know that I am ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Also check out my other stories plzzz!!!  Thank youuuu