First Date

^^^Btw that's Jason. This chapter was just so much fun to write! I love messing around with the Hook family dynamic, and then throwing Uma in the mix and just laughing as it all unfolds. This chapter is a lot of humor! Enjoy!

Harry's POV

I woke up with the same splitting headache I felt the day after Uma and I got tattoos, which made no absolutely sense. I could've sworn I had no alcohol whatsoever at that Pixie Dust Social. I don't even think they were serving any! I looked around and found myself in the room Gil and I were sharing. I had the lower bunk, and I could hear Gil's soft snoring above me. Even if I was hungover, at least I didn't wake up in someone else's bed...again.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed, but instead of the hard carpeted floor, I stepped into something mushy. Something under my feet made a guttural grunting noise, and I quickly pulled my feet back up and looked down. Sleeping on the ground beside my bed was my younger sister, CJ. Now awake, she was rolling around with her arms wrapped around her belly and groaning. I wiped the sleep sand from my eyes and asked, "What're you doing in my room, CJ?"

"Apology not accepted, Jerk Face," She retorted, sounding slightly winded. Considering she used to have a nasty swearing problem, I was pretty happy she went with Jerk Face. When she finally caught her breath, she sat up, "And I have no idea how I got here. I barely remember the social."

She rubbed her forehead with the palms of her hands, and I realized she was still wearing her dress from the dance. Something weird must have gone down because neither of us have any recollection of the evening. I looked down to see if I was still in my tuxedo, and I found I was wearing the pants and shoes, but I lost my shirt at some point. I felt a tight sensation around my head and reached up to feel my tie wrapped around my forehead like a bandana. What the hell happened?

There was a soft knocking at the door, and CJ and I were both slow to react to the sound. When no one answered, the gentle knocking turned into violent banging. From the other side, our older sister Harriet shouted, "Harry! CJ! I know you're both awake! Get your hungover asses out here right now!"

Harriet was still working on her swearing problem.

CJ and I hastily got to our feet, slap-fought over who would open the door, and eventually managed to get it open so we could run out into our sister's disapproving glare. She was fully dressed in a pair of black baggy jeans and a magenta T-shirt under a black leather vest. Her usual colors were white and dark red, so I was a bit confused, but I had other questions that took priority.

"What happened last night?" I asked her, and Harriet crossed her arms before explaining, "The Pixie Dust Social had actual pixie dust, and apparently our dad passed onto us some weird disease called Pixcitus. It pretty much makes us drunk when we come into contact with pixie dust."

"Well that explains the hangover," I said, wincing from another stabbing sensation in my head, "But what else went down?"

"Didn't you hear me?" Harriet said, pulling her dark hair to the side and beginning to braid it over her shoulder, "I was smashed, too. The only reason I know about this whole thing is because Uma stopped by like ten minutes ago to check on us and explained it."

"Uma was here?" I asked with sudden interest, and CJ laughed next to me before she teased in a baby voice, "Awww, does someone miss his Captain? Does someone wish she was around to tuck him in at night? Read him a bedtime story?"

By the time she finished, I was fuming with embarrassment and anger, and I swiftly wrapped an arm around her neck while using the other hand to plunge a knuckle into the center of her head. She squealed under my grip, but I didn't let up. She deserved it