Sharingan Resurrected

CLANG!!

"!!!" Zabuza gasped when he saw who was blocking his way. Blood was running down from the cut on the back of Kakashi's hand where the blade of the shuriken was digging into it from when he had used it to stop the attack, mingling with the water dripping off of him from the broken water prison. Kakashi lifted his head, glaring darkly at his enemy as Naruto landed in the water several feet away from them with a splash. Zabuza actually flinched at the dangerous ferocity in the leaf ninja's eyes.

"Kakashi, Sensei!!" Sakura cried out in relief.

"All right, Sensei!! Yeah!!! Mission accomplished!!!" April cheered, punching a triumphant fist in the air, too excited and relieved to care that it hurt. "Way to go, Naruto!! That's my boy!!" she added proudly as her friend resurfaced, gasping for air. Sasuke raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh, yeah, you too, Sasuke... Okay, I'm done now," she said, clearing her throat a little awkwardly as she quickly calmed down, getting serious again.

"... Naruto, great 'plan'," Kakashi said. "You guys have grown up."

"Hehe... The aim of the shadow clone jutsu wasn't to defeat Zabuza, but to hide the fact that I had transformed into the fuuma shuriken. I left one of my shadow clones so it could throw the shuriken me to Sasuke. Sasuke noticed that it was me right after he caught it. Then he took out his own shuriken and used the Shadow Shuriken Jutsu. Of course, I didn't think I could beat Zabuza with just that, but I thought if only we could break the water prison, things might turn around... Hnh. We were also able to get rid of the water clone, so it was a success!" Naruto explained with a grin. Zabuza had been so preoccupied with dodging and everything, that he had also let the water clone collapse back into a puddle.

"Yeah, that's really great, Naruto... but let's not tell all of our techniques to the enemy, okay?" April said wryly, sweat-dropping. Everyone there had probably already used common sense to figure out what had happened anyway, but still, it was better to keep the enemy guessing as much as possible, right?

'But still, being able to pull off such great teamwork in a situation like this...' Sakura thought, impressed. She never would have thought the boys would be capable of something like this with how much they hated each other's guts, but April had seemed to known that it would end this way all along...

"Heh... I got distracted and released the jutsu..." Zabuza said.

"No. You didn't just release it... You were forced to," Kakashi corrected him knowingly. A vein throbbed on Zabuza's temple. "I'll tell you now that I don't fall for the same jutsu twice," Kakashi continued, still glaring at him. "What will you do?"

"Hmph!" Zabuza jumped back to put some distance between them. Kakashi did the same, mimicking his actions, as he closed his black eye and widened his Sharingan eye.

'So fast!!' April thought, amazed as she watched the jōnins create one hand seal after another, moving so fast that their hands were almost a complete blur in the mist.

'Water Dragon Jutsu!!' Zabuza and Kakashi thought as they formed the last hand seal, unleashing their attacks. The water around them shot up into two pillars, taking on the shape of dragons. The two water dragons swirled and crashed into each other, canceling themselves out.

"!!" the others cried out in alarm, bracing themselves, as the resulting wave crashed against the shore.

'That many seals, and in seconds... Plus, he copied them all perfectly!!' Sasuke thought as he furrowed his brow, impressed, as a spray of water began to rain down on them.

'What? Is that ninjutsu?' Sakura wondered, staring in awe as the explosion of water from the two dragons began to settle again.

'This world really is full of endless possibilities...' April thought with a grin. 'But I wish Naruto would get out of the water already,' she thought, sweat-dropping. 'He's making me nervous!!'