Gotta See!

"Kakashi... You're out of luck to have met me here," the mysterious ninja said as he watched the silver-haired jōnin lead his team away from the safety of the village. "I'll get you back for my long-standing grudge."

"Bro, what's this 'grudge' you're talking about?" one of his subordinates asked.

WHAM!

The mysterious ninja gave his subordinate a good whack on the head for interrupting his dramatic monologue.

"You idiot! Have you forgotten!?" he snapped incredulously. "I'll never forget. It happened in the spring, three years ago..."

«« Flashback ««

"Nooo!!" a pretty young woman cried as she ran up the hill from the two strange ninjas who were chasing her.

"There's no need to be frightened," one of them called after her.

"Our bro said that he has something to talk to you about," the other added.

"Bro!?" the girl asked as she stopped and spun around to face them, surprised.

SQUEEEAK!

The pulley rigged up to the tree on the edge of the cliff behind her squealed and creaked as their bro ascended into view under the light of the full moon, standing on a rope swing with a red rose in his mouth. The boss ninja removed the rose from his lips and pointed it at her.

"I love you," he told his woman coolly(?) with a wink. "Will you marry me?" he proposed suavely.

"Bro, you're so cool!!" his two cronies swooned with heart-shaped eyes and slight nosebleeds.

"No," the girl said, totally creeped out by all the random weirdness.

"There's no need to be embarrassed," the boss said. "Just be honest and embrace me—Ah!!" he screamed at the end as he lost his balance and face planted in the dirt, instantly losing any semblance of dignity he might have had.

"NO," the girl said emphatically.

"It's all right. I may look like this, but I have money," Bro reassured her, twirling the rose in his hands and turning it into gold coins with a sleight of hand.

"I said NO!" she yelled, starting to get fed up. Who was this guy anyway?

"What? Do you think you can decline my proposal in this situa-tiooon!!?" he demanded, howling in pain as the swing swung back forward and hit him in the back of the head, knocking him into her.

"NO means NO!!" she shrieked angrily, kicking him away.

"Geez, I even set up such a romantic scene for you..." he grumbled.

"NO means NO!!!" she repeated shrilly.

"How about you stop it right about there?" a bush suggested calmly with smooth, manly voice.

"Huh?" Bro said, furrowing his brow as they all glanced at that bush.

"Ta-da," a silver-haired leaf ninja said with a straight face as he poked his head up out of the bush, holding a book that said 'Make-Out Violence' on the front. He couldn't enjoy his book with them shouting like that. "Look, she doesn't want to, and no matter how I look at the situation, you're being dumped," he stated coolly, trying to be the voice of reason.

"Uh-huh!" the girl said, nodding her head in agreement. Finally, someone who could read the situation!

"You sure have guts there!" Bro snapped angrily, jumping back onto his feet. "Who do you think I am!?" he asked, striking a dramatic pose, as he pointed his finger at the unwanted intruder. "Are you picking a fight with me knowing that we're the famous Moyanin Three?" As he spoke, his two subordinates moved into position behind him, forming the characters for 'Mo' and 'Ya' with their bodies.