Granted Power...!!

Everyone stared at the revived Uchiha with a mix of awe and trepidation. His chakra was so strong that it was physically affecting the environment around him, creating an air current that spiraled around him and kicked up flecks of dirt.

'Seriously... What in the world happened to him...?' April wondered with beads of sweat sliding down her face, deeply concerned. His Chakra felt completely different. Was that really Sasuke? 'What happened while I was out!?'

"Sasuke-kun..." Sakura said. "Your body..."

Sasuke glanced down with his Sharingan at the hand that was covered in black marks from the cursed seal Orochimaru gave him. "Don't worry..." he told  her. "Despite how it looks... I feel power overflowing from within me. I feel... great... He gave it to me."

"Huh?" Sakura said, echoing April's thoughts.

"I finally understand it..." Sasuke said, turning his attention to their enemies. "I am an avenger... Even if I must eat the devil's fruit... I am on a path where I must gain power..."

Sakura stared at him. What... What was he talking about...? Sasuke...?

Zaku and Biki both furrowed their brows and scowled at him.

'Huh? Devil's fruit!? This isn't One Piece....!!' April thought, bewildered. She was so mentally and physically exhausted from pushing her already weakened and impaired body to its limit that her powers of reasoning were beginning to suffer, and all she could think of was anime. What was this craziness!? Was she unconscious again?

'I see... As I thought, the mark on his neck that Sakura girl was talking about was this cursed seal... But... he actually got up from it...' Dosu thought, amazed.

"Now... It was you guys, right?" Sasuke asked again, glaring fiercely at the sound ninjas, focusing particularly on Biki, who was till holding April down. "You have exactly three seconds to let go of her."

"Hmph," Zaku huffed.

Dosu furrowed his brow and braced himself for a fight.

Biki smirked and tightened his grip on April, making her wince.

Sasuke launched himself forward and swung his leg at the defiant sound ninja's head.

"!!" Biki's eyes widened, startled when he felt a sickening crack when Sasuke's foot came in contact with the arm he raised to block the attack, and he was sent rolling away harshly across the ground.

Sasuke winced from the effort it took, but stood his ground.

April stared up at him with wide eyes. He looked even worse up close.

"!!" Ino gasped. 'Huh?'

"Ino, this is bad! You'll get caught up! Return to your body!!" Shikamaru shouted at her as he grabbed her real body and ran for the bushes. "You come too, Chōji!! We're hiding!!"

'Not good!!' Ino thought, immediately seeing his point. She formed the hand seal to free herself from the jutsu. 'Release!!'

"Uu... Nn..." she groaned, wincing at the pain when she returned to her real body and felt the damage that had been transferred to it. Her own body was better off than Kin's had been, but it still hurt a lot.

"Oh, good! You're back!!" Shikamaru said, relieved that she had made it.

"Uuu..." Kin groaned, her face screwing up in pain as she regained control of her crippled body.

Biki picked himself up and glared at Sasuke, making direct eye contact with him in an attempt to freeze him with his hypnotic eye jutsu.

Sasuke gritted his teeth and retaliated by aiming a fierce glare of his own back at him and the other sound ninjas, completely unaffected. "It won't work..." Sasuke stated coldly in a tone colder than the iceberg that sank the Titanic. "These eyes 'see' everything."