Start...!!

'What's going on...?' Sasuke wondered as he craned his neck to see what was happening below, still in the air.

"Sasuke-kun!!!" Sakura yelled, running over to catch him and break his fall, while Lee used the opportunity to escape while April was still stunned and rushed over to kneel respectfully in front of the tortoise.

'Sasuke was defeated... What happened while I was out...?' Naruto wondered as he watched from the side, bewildered. Since when was April stronger than Sasuke...!?

"Are you alright, Sasuke-kun!?" Sakura asked urgently as Sasuke glared in Lee and April's direction, covered in sweat. 'He's shaken...' she realized, disturbed. 'He didn't even try to protect himself from the fall...'

"So, you were watching..." Lee said nervously, looking down guiltily, as he faced the tortoise while sitting in seiza.

"Lee!!! That technique is forbidden!!!" the tortoise scolded him gravely. He had just been about to stop the boy himself when that girl intervened. He spared April a quick glance and noticed that she was still gaping at him like she had seen a ghost. Was this her first time seeing a summoning animal?

'The turtle... The turtle is talking...!! Its mouth is moving, and words are coming out!!' April thought, shell-shocked. She thought she had gotten used to the rules in this world, but it seemed she still had a ways to go. She had never expected a talking animal to appear... Did no one else find this strange? Was that supposed to be normal?

'What's that turtle?' Naruto wondered, blinking. Why was there suddenly a random turtle in the middle of the room?

"I'm sorry... I just..." Lee apologized nervously. He was also a bit shaken after his encounter with April. He had not been expecting someone as talented in taijutsu as Guy-sensei and himself to be there. She had really caught him by surprise. He was going to have to be more careful next time.

'He's in trouble...' Naruto realized as a thought suddenly occurred to him. 'Could that turtle be... Bushy-Brow's sensei!!?' he wondered as the tortoise hit Lee with a piercing glare, causing him to flinch.

"B-But I wasn't planning on using the other one...!" Lee quickly stuttered defensively.

"?" Sasuke and Sakura said as they all sweat-dropped while watching the ridiculous scene playing out before them.

'Other one...?' April thought, snapping out of it when she heard that. So, he did have something more dangerous up his sleeve...

"Hey, hey!!" Naruto said as he ran over to join them.

"What?" Sakura asked, a little surprised to see that he was already up and running around as if nothing had happened.

"That's... a turtle, right? Right!?" Naruto asked, pointing at the red tortoise.

'Naruto!' April thought, relieved that she wasn't the only one having issues with the fact that Lee was carrying on a conversation with it as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Isn't that obvious?" Sakura retorted. He didn't hit his head that hard, did he?

"Can a turtle become a ninja sensei?" Naruto asked.

'... That's what was bothering him?' April thought, dumbfounded. 'Wait, so not only is he fine with the fact that it can talk, but he's trying to promote it!?'

"How would I know!!?" Sakura snapped impatiently.

"You fool!!!" the ninja tortoise continued to scold Lee sternly. "You think you can get away with an excuse like that!!? You already know what it means for a shinobi to reveal his special techniques...!!"