Two Surprise Attacks!!

"Ah!!" Sakura gasped as her eyes lit up in recognition upon seeing the boy in the mask again.

"It seems my thinking was right on the mark," Kakashi commented calmly. "That masked one... He's obviously Zabuza's comrade, standing right next to him and all..."

"He should stop hiding under that mask and face us!!" Sakura huffed angrily.

"I'll fight him," Sasuke said determinedly, furrowing his brow.

"Huh?" Sakura said.

"Tricking us with that stupid act... I hate bastards like that the most," he stated darkly.

"You're so cool, Sasuke-kun!!" Sakura cheered, fawning all over him.

'She is way too hung up on him...' Kakashi thought, sweat-dropping. He really wished she would focus a little more on the enemy.

"An impressive young man," Haku remarked, obviously referring to Sasuke. "Even though the water clones only have 1/10th the strength of the original... Still, very impressive."

"But we have gained the first advantage," Zabuza reminded him. "Go!"

"Yes," Haku answered dutifully. He spun himself around with great speed, looking like a small tornado as he advanced upon Sasuke.

'What!?' Sasuke thought surprised, gritting his teeth as he braced himself just in time to be able to deflect Haku's attack.

"Wait!" April whispered urgently, holding out a hand to stop Naruto when they came in sight of the house. "Look!"

"What're you—!?" Naruto began to protest until he saw what she was pointing at. Two really shady looking swordsmen were rounding the corner of the house, and they had Tsunami with them.

"Hehe... Looking at that pretty skin makes me want to cut it," the swordsman with tattoos leered at Tsunami.

"Walk faster," the swordsman in the cargo hoodie ordered. Naruto gritted his teeth in anger at the way she was being treated.

"They've taken Tsunami-san hostage... We can't move carelessly or we'll put her in more danger," April said, furrowing her brow. "I'd rather get her out of there before we start—"

"Wait!!" Inari shouted as he rounded the corner next, chasing after the thugs who were trying to take his mother away.

"!" April and Naruto were surprised.

"Huh?" the tattooed swordsmen said as he, his partner, and Tsunami all glanced back at the boy.

"Inari!!" Tsunami yelled.

"It's that kid..." the tattooed swordsman said with a frown. April and Naruto exchanged a quick glance and immediately sprang into action as Inari charged forth at the men holding his mother.

"Get... Get away from my mom!!!" Inari yelled bravely as he ran.

"Geez... Stupid kid..." the tattoo swordsman remarked.

"Cut him down," the swordsman with the cargo hoodie said, drawing his sword.

"Sure," his partner agreed readily, drawing his own.

"!" Tsunami gasped in alarm. "Inari!! If you do that, I'll—"

WHACK.

"Shut up and sleep," the swordsman in the cargo hoodie said coldly as he delivered a blow to the back of her neck with his hand to knock her out.

"UAAA!!!" Inari roared as he continued his charge.

SLICE!

"!" the swordsmen gasped when they realized the thing they had just cut wasn't Inari at all... It was a log! "Substitution Jutsu!?"