Challenge

You walked down the halls until you came across the crescent moon class. Taking a deep breath you and Maka opened the door and you and Connor slowly walked in behind Soul and Maka.

  "Soul. Maka. You're late," a guy with a screw through his head and stitches through his clothes said as you four entered.

  "Sorry Stein. We were bringing the new students," Maka replied as she and Soul walked towards their seats.

  "I see, so please introduce yourselves to the class."

  "I'm (y/n) (l/n), meister and daughter of Tora..."

  "And I'm Connor Hayes. Weapon," Connor introduced.

  "I see. Did you just say you were the daughter of Tora. The witch?" Stein rolled closer to you.

  "Y-yea.. I am. But I don't have any witch abilities."

  "What I wouldn't give to dissect yo- what's this?" Stein grabbed your necklace that hung on your neck.

  "Nothing..." You mumbled pulling away, "where do we sit?" You questioned turning back to face the crazy teacher known as Stein.

  "One of you take the empty seat next to Soul and the other can sit next to Black*Star," the teacher rolled back to his desk.

  "Hey, I'm gonna go sit by Soul, kay?" Connor whispered in your ear. You knew he was pretty shy so you nodded and began wondering where this Black*Star sat. Until you heard someone shouting about how great they were.

  "Hey new girl! I the almighty Black*Star am going to surpass god someday! Yahoo!" A blue haired boy shouted from a table near the middle.

  You smiled and walked over to the desk beside him sitting down you whispered to him, "I'm sure you will. But not before I do," you smirked.

  "Are you challenging me to a fight?!" Just as you were about to reply a scalpel was thrown at your heads, "Black*Star, (y/n) stop talking unless you want to be dissected."

    "I dare you to try," you mumbled under your breath.

    "What was that?" The professor turned around with a crazy grin on his face.

    "Nothing." You promised with a nervous laugh.

  For the rest of the class you doodled on the back on your notebook and watched as Stein dissected an endangered animal.

Finally after the bell had rung you skipped up to Connor, "What are we supposed to do now?" And as if on call Maka and Soul came up behind you two.

  "Hey (y/n), hey Connor, wanna eat lunch with us?" Maka asked smiling.

  "Umm sure," you and your weapon replied at the same time. Giggling as you followed behind Maka to the cafeteria. She dragged you to a table and already seated was Tsubaki, a boy with golden eyes and three white strips in his black hair, and two girls who seemed to be sisters. One with big bright blue eyes and short blonde hair and the other having a deeper blue eyes along with longer and darker hair. You sat down in between the boy with golden eyes and the one with big blue eyes.

  "Hi. I don't think we've met. I'm (y/n),"  you introduced yourself to two people beside you.

  "Hiya (y/n)! I'm Patty! And that's my big sis!" The girl with big blue eyes cheered. You giggled at her childish motions and looked over at the boy, "I'm Death The Kid. But you can call me Kid for short," you nodded your head as a loud noise came from the lunchroom doors.

  "(Y/N)! Where's (y/n)?! I wanna fight her!" A loud Black*Star screamed coming in the door.

"Over here Black*Star," you waved. Everyone just continued what they were doing as if it happened everyday.

  "(Y/N)! I challenge you to a weaponless fight!"

  "Okay. When?" You asked not looking up at the boy.

  "Now!"

   "Okay then, let's go," you stood up and began walking outside. Maka, Kid, Soul, Tsubaki, Liz and Patty following behind.

  They all stood by the front doors with Stein as they waited for the two of you to begin fighting. As you and Black*Star walked to the middle of the entrance platform you heard him talk to you.

  "Just because you're a hot girl don't expect me to go easy on you."

  "Wouldn't dream of if," you smirked getting into a ready position.

  "Let's go."