Jokes and Schemes

I spent pretty much the whole movie in Souls lap, cuddling into his neck at all the scary parts. What exactly was I thinking when I picked this movie?! Probably something stupid. Or nothing at all- that's so like me to not think at all. When the movie finally ended I sighed and fell off of Souls lap and onto the couch cushion beside him. Except instead of falling onto the soft cushioned couch like I thought I was going to I fell straight into Black*Stars lap, "What the..?" I looked up at the blue haired boy and he laughed with a huge goofy grin on his face. His arms slithered around me and he held me there, "I thought you might want to sit with a big star like me after sitting with a uncool fool like that," he shoved his thumb at Soul.

        "He's not a 'uncool fool', but yea, I for sure wanted to sit with a big star like you. That doesn't mean I want to sit on you," I replied and stuck my tongue out at him. 

        I heard Kid scoff, "Yea, Star. So let her go," He pulled me off of Black*Star and sat me on the couch next to him. They were acting just a tiny bit odd... I shrugged off the thought and sat up on my knees.

        "We should play a game," I giggled looking at the group. They looked at each other then back at me, "Yes, we should," Kid nodded and folded his hands in his lap and Soul joined in, "Yea. That'd be cool," Soul nodded and Black*Star screamed out his suggestion, "We should play truth or dare!"

        I remembered the last time we played that game, "Are you sure that that's a good idea? Last time you tried to make Kid make something asymmetrical..." I stared at Black*Star who shrugged, "Ok fine, we'll play. Nothing too inappropriate though," I looked- well more like glared- at the three boys. They agreed and we began.

        "Black*Star do you wanna-" Before I even finished talking he had started, "(Y/N). Truth or dare?" He grinned at me knowing what I would pick. I was a dare devil after all.

        "Dare," I smirked.

        He thought for a moment before he voiced out the action I had to complete, "I dare you to close your eyes and kiss one of us!" He grinned and I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Of course," I ran up to my room and grabbed a black scarf to tie around my eyes.

3rd Person POV~

_________________________

        You ran back downstairs holding the scarf and handed it to Kid.

        "Can you tie this around my eyes?" He took it and walked behind you, "Of course," He raised his hands over your head and brought the scarf around and placed it over your eyes. Then he tied it eight times and made sure it was symmetrical, then he had to fix your hair and shirt because they were asymmetrical. You giggled as he went back and joined the other three boys. As you walked forward with your arms held out in front of you they were pushing each other trying to make sure it was themselves you kissed. Eventually your hand came across a shoulder. You raised your other hand and slid it up to the other shoulder. You knew who it was right away by the feel of their clothes under your hand.

Your POV~

______ ____________________

        It was definitely Kid. I could tell by the way his coat was symmetrical and what type of fabric it was. I stood up on my tiptoes and reached my face up until I felt my lips come in contact with his. I kissed him for a few seconds pulling back and removing the blind fold. I was right. It was Kid. I grinned at him, "I knew it was you," his face was slightly red but then again mine probably was too.

        "How exactly could you tell it was me, (y/n)?" Kids face still had red tinted in his cheeks.

        "Easy. The way your clothes felt. Too expensive and symmetrical to be Stars or Souls. Plus I just had a feeling," I giggled and looked over at the other two boys, "Soul. Truth or dare?"