Face Off

(The picture is Tora ;))

~~~~~~~~~~Readers POV~~~~~~~~~~

        It was silent throughout the DWMA. Only the sound of our footsteps echoing through the halls could be heard. Along with the sound of my own heartbeat ringing in my ears.

        "I think we should go check Connors room first. If it is Tora she is most likely to go there first..." I broke the silence, still looking straight ahead. My destination clear in my mind.

        "Sure, sounds good to me," Soul shrugged, his right arm already turned into the scythe blade. Crona was carrying Ragnorak in his hands as well.

        "O-okay (y/n)..." Crona mumbled quietly. I could barely hear what he said.

        He must be nervous too... I have to be strong for them... The more nervous I seem the more likely it is that they'll be nervous too.

        With that thought in mind I strode down the halls to Connors room. Within a matter of seconds I slammed the door open and wasn't shocked to see Tora leaning over Connors sleeping body.

        "Shhh, dear (y/n). You don't want to wake the boy, now do you?" She used one of her filthy hands to brush hair out of Connors face, "Doesn't he look so peaceful, sleeping like this?"

        "Get away from him," my voice dripped with disgust, my hands were clenched by my sides and I was ready to attack right then and there.

        "How cute," Tora giggled like she was innocent, "You think you have control over me. Have you forgotten that I am the one who made you? Show some respect, dear."

        "You... Didn't make me! You destroyed me," I hissed at her, taking a step forward, "I won't let you run my life and I won't let you hurt my friends. Not anymore. You mean nothing to me Tora. You might think you have control over me but I don't need you, I never have. You're dead to me... And soon, you'll be dead to the rest of the world too."

        "Tch tch tch, I thought I taught you better than that (y/n). Don't go threatening someone you stand no chance against, especially without a weapon. You're so against yourself right now that you're only putting yourself and others in danger! Silly girl, you can't keep denying me. You can't deny your true weapon either. Think about how lonely Claire must be. So sad," she pretended to wipe a tear away, grinning that sly grin.

        "Connor is my true weapon. Claire is just another reminder of you and all the awful things you've done to me and others," I took another step forward, unclenching my fists and standing tall. Crona and Soul were beside me, ready to follow my lead.

        "Be that as it may... You still have no weapon," her eyes looked down to Connor, "If something were to happen to him now, you'd truly be alone. The only thing left would be Claire."

        "Connor will get better. I don't need him or Claire to defeat you right now. I have my friends," I turned to Soul and held my arm out, hoping our souls would be able to work together.

        "Right," Soul transformed into his scythe form and landed in my hand. I didn't feel any stinging, "You okay (y/n)?"

        "Yep," I grinned, keeping my eyes on Tora, "Are you?"

        His reflection showed in the blade, I turned to look at him. He nodded with a shark tooth grin.

        "You're outnumbered Tora. Even with your powers you couldn't defeat us. You recognize Crona don't you? Medusa's son?" She scowled at the mention of Medusa. Medusa had always flaunted how much more powerful she was compared to Tora.