Party Time

Liz opened the door and called out to Kid, "Hey Kid! (Y/N) and Connor are here." You heard footsteps and then saw Kid come to the door.

  "Perfect right on time! Come in and get settled while we wait for everyone else to get here," he held the door open for you and your partner. As you walked into the house you noticed that everything was symmetrical. Of course it was. It was Death The Kids house- well more like mansion. It was huge. A few minutes later Soul and Maka arrived. Followed by Crona and then Black*Star and Tsubaki. And Black*Stars excuse was, "A big star like me doesn't need to be on time! Hahaha!"

  The moment Soul saw you he got a nose bleed and fell to the ground. When he got back up he was greeted by a Maka chop. Everyone headed to the room the party was going to be in leaving Soul on the ground. You sighed and picked Soul up, carrying him to the next room. You plopped him down on the couch and sat down next to him. With Maka on your other side.

  "Hey Maka, where's Crona? I wanted to ask him something," you turned towards the girl.

  "Oh. I think he's hiding over in a corner. He said he couldn't deal with parties."

  "Thanks."

  You walked over to where you saw Crona and sat down next to him.

  "Hey Crona," you smiled.

  "H-hi (y/n). I don't think I can deal with parties.." He sighed looking down.

  "That's alright Crona. You don't need to join whatever it is they are planning unless you wanna. We aren't going to force you. I just wanted to ask you something."

  "O-okay (y/n). What is it?" He asked quietly.

  "Was your mothers name Medusa?"

  "Y-yea. How did you know?"

  "Well your mother and mine, Tora, were friends in a way. My mother got the idea to give me black blood and feed me the souls of weapons from your mother. But she feed me more then Medusa has feed you. I have a feeling she is going to try and turn me into a kishin or something. She's trying to follow in Medusas plans I'm sure. First was giving me black blood like you and then next I'm afraid she might try to turn me into a kishin by eating souls of the innocent," you sighed explaining out why you wanted to make sure Medusa was his mother. After Maka had told you about this demon swordsmen you could've sworn that your mother wanted to do what Medusa couldn't to prove she was the most powerful witch.

  "It's okay (y/n). W-we won't let her take you, and besides you- you're too nice to be a k-kishin."

  "Thank you Crona," you smiled and gave him a small hug from the side. You stood up and walked back over to the group.

  "Let's play a game!" Patty cheered, "Okay.. What game? Anyone have any ideas?" You asked looking around.

  "Let's play truth or dare!" Black*Star exclaimed jumping off of the couch. You all agreed and began to play the game.

  "Who's gonna go first?"

  "Me! A big star like me should go first!!" Black*Star shouted. You giggled and the boy pointed at Kid, "Kid. Truth or dare?"

Kid thought for a moment, "Dare," he replied.

Black*Star smirked, "I dare you to make one thing in the room asymmetrical!"

Kid looked horrified, "No!! Anything but that!!" You looked at Kid with sympathy. Then he and Black*Star broke out into a fight over it.

  "Maybe this wasn't the best game to play..." You muttered looking at the two boys.

  "You're right (y/n). We should play spin the bottle," Patty grinned an evil smile and pulled a bottle out of nowhere. You shrugged and sat in a circle with everyone else. Crona had joined the game and Kid and Black*Star finally stopped fighting.

  "Patty it was your idea so you should go first," you suggested. She nodded and spun the bottle. It landed on Connor. You noticed a light pink covering their checks as they leaned in and kissed for about five seconds. You laughed as Connor pulled away with a bright red face, "Oh yea. Well maybe you should go next ___," Connor looked at you, "Fine. I will."

  You reached over and spun the bottle and waited. Until it finally came to a stop on...