Stay With Me

I asked if someone would walk home with me in case the madness comes back and Soul, Black*Star and Kid volunteered, I didn't really know when Black*Star got back, probably during the time I was passed out waiting by the doctors office for any news on Connor. But there still wasn't any and everyone told me to go home and get some rest.

        The four of us walked in silence and I felt a hand on my shoulder, "He'll be okay. He's strong- I mean he has to be. He is your weapon. Don't worry (y/n). It'll be alright eventually," Soul looked at me with those crimson eyes of his that were so easy to get lost in.

       "Thanks Soul, that was very cool of you to say," I smiled wrapping an arm around his shoulders and giving him a small side hug, leaving my arm there until we got back. When we reached the door I gave each boy a hug and thanked them. As soon as I split away from them and walked into the door frame I felt my skin start to crawl.

        "Wait! Would you guys mind staying the night...?" I called back to the three who shared a look of understanding before they were at my side.

        "Of course (y/n). If it'll help."

        I laid in my bed looking at a picture of Connor, 'he'd want me to be strong. For him I will be.'

        I rolled over in my bed. Kid, Soul and Black*Star were all in the living room and told me to call for them if I felt the madness spreading. What did I ever do to deserve such good friends? My eyes wandered around my room landing on the large piano in the corner. I smiled slightly and stood, walking to the piano stool. I sat down on the black stool and moved my fingers across the keys beginning to play the song 'Awake and Alive.' It reminded me so much of mine and Connors partnership. No. More than that. Friendship. I began to sing along to it.

  "I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my faith
As I'm slippin' from your arms. It's getting harder to stay awake. And my strength is fading fast, you breathe into me at last," I took a breath and continued the song, relating to almost every part.

  "I'm awake, I'm alive, now I know what I believe inside. It's my time I'll do what I want cause this is my life! Here, right here. Right now, right now, I'll stand my ground and never back down, I know what I believe inside. I'm awake and I'm alive," I continued letting my fingers flow softly over the keys unaware of the three watching from the doorway.

  "I'm at war with the world cause I
ain't never gonna sell my soul
I've already made up my mind,
no matter what I can't be bought or sold. When my faith is getting weak. And I feel like giving in, you breathe into me again," I sang with so much emotion. I related to that part the most out of the whole song. From the part about selling my soul to giving into defeat. Connor helped me through it all.

       I heard a shuffling noise behind me and turned to see Soul, Kid and Black*Star staring wide eyed at me.

        "What the hell? Haven't you heard of knocking?" I calmly asked standing up from the piano.

        "You play extremely well (y/n)," Soul complimented.

        "Thanks Soul.." I looked down at my feet.

          "Yea (y/n). You have an amazing voice," Kid wrapped an arm around me and I hugged him, "Thanks," I smiled sheepishly.

  Black*Stars POV:
____________________________

        'Goddammit! Soul and Kid took all the good compliments! What now?! A big star like me has to say something..'

        "And you look really hot today," I blurted out.

        'Yea. Perfect as always.'

         She giggled and jump tackle hugged me, knocking me to the ground. "Hehe, Black*Star, you're so straight forward! I love that about you!" She giggled again laying on top on me hugging my sides. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave the other two boys a winning grin. I could see the jealously in their eyes. And then I knew. We all wanted (y/n). She was too good to be true.

Your POV
____________________________

        "Was it about Connor?" Kid whispered in a low tone. I stood off Black*Star, "Yea.. It was," I shrugged.

        "But anyways-" I jumped up smiling, "let's do something fun to get my mind off this..."

        "Yea, sounds cool," Soul walked out of the room with his hands on his head.

        "Who said we were leaving the room to do it or even leaving my bed," I winked at the three and Soul and Black*Star got gushing nose bleeds and fell over, while Kid stood still with his face a bright red "Haha, I'm kidding, I'm kidding," I laughed and skipped out of the room.

        "We should watchhhh..... Ouija!" I looked back at the three sitting on the furniture. They all nodded so I slipped the disk into the slot and sat by Soul on the other two person couch. He grinned that shark tooth smile of his but for a while I didn't realize why. That was until it started getting scary. Once the scary parts came on I screamed and jumped onto Souls lap wrapping my arms around him.

        "S-sorry... Who's idea was it to watch this?!" I demanded cuddling in Souls neck.

        "It was actually yours (y/n)," replied a calm Kid. How was he not scared?!

        "It's alright (y/n). You can stay like this until the movie is over if you want," Soul grinned- or was it a smirk? Oh well because I agreed anyways.