Losing My Best Friend!

I went back into my room and picked up my phone. I sat on my bed when I got a text from Jacob my best friend. I forget to tell him.

****text convo****

From Jacob:

Hey Char...

To Jacob:

Hey Jacob....can I skype you I need to tell you something.

From Jacob:

Sure. What's wrong?

To Jacob:

You'll find out in a minute.

****end of convo****

So with that I set my laptop up and called Jacob.

"Hey Jacob!" I said and waved.

"Hey Char, so what do you want to tell me." He asked.

"Well I wanted to say that I'm sorry about this but I no longer live it's Pittsburgh." I said and he looked angry.

"You moved and you didn't f**king tell me." He shouted and I whimpered.

"I'm sorry it was a last minute thing I didn't know until last night." I said now full on crying.

"You know Charlotte I don't care anymore delete my number, my skype and don't speak to me again." He said pissed off. I was shocked and cried harder.

"Okay bye Jacob. You were my best friend." I said and closed my laptop and jumped on my bed.

I sat with my back against my head board and pulled my knees up to my chest, I put my head on my knees and cried.

I heard a knock at the door "who is it?" I asked not bothering to move.

"It's Michele. Are you okay Lottie?" She asked concerned.

"Okay you can come in." I said and I still haven't moved from staring at one wall. Michele came in and sat on my bed. Thankfully she closed the door behind her.

"Why have you been crying?" She asked softly.

"I told my best friend, sorry ex best friend that I moved and he started shouting at me and I got scared and now he doesn't want me to speak to him again." I said and started crying again. Michele pulled me into her and gave me a hug.

We sat there for about 15 minutes before I stopped crying after I stopped Michele let go of the hug and said.

"Come on me and you have a girls day for the rest of the day, okay?" I nodded and got up and changed my sports bra to a tank top. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face. I walked out of my room and down the hall way to find Austin and his friends sat on the sofa messing about.

"Hey Lottie." Zach said when he notice me. I just waved I didn't look at anyone and didn't speak to anyone, I really didn't feel like it.

............

A/n

Hey guys the next couple of chapters are gonna be a little be emotional I even cried writing it.

I really do hope you like this book.

Please give feedback!

Charlotte