Wednesday: Safe!

------the next day-------

I woke up to a pair of arms wrapped around me. I smiled at the thought of being safe in Austin's arms. I looked at my clock to see what time is was and it's 9:30am. I turned myself around so I was facing Austin. He looked so peaceful and cute when he's asleep. I had only just noticed that he fell asleep with no shirt on. Damn.

I decided to try and wake him up. I kissed his cheek he didn't budge, I kissed his nose, still no movement, I poked his cheek. Nothing!! The only way I'm going to do this is kiss him on the lips. I leaned down and place my lips on his and he kissed back. Just as I thought! I pulled away to look at him.

"Mmm no your not done!" He says and looks at me I tilt my head to the side and looked at him in confusion. He smirked and leaned in close until his lips were on mine again. We kissed again but for a while longer.

I pulled back and smiled at him. "Best way to wake up!" He says and smiles at me.

"I have to get up!" I say and stand up.

"Why?" Austin asks and stands up as well and stretched.

"I'm going shopping this morning and then me and Sinead are going to the dance studio!" I say and smirk at him.

"Ohh that's right your going to dance for me!" He says and smirks. I nodded.

I walk over to my closet and chose what to wear. I decided on a pair of jean shorts and a patterned top. I walked back into my room to find Austin on my bed on his phone.

"I'm gonna go for a shower!" I say and look at him.

"Ok baby!" He says and I put my clothes in the bathroom and walk over to my drawers and pick out red lace bra and underwear "sexy!" Austin says and I turn around to find him biting his lip while I had my bra and underwear in my hand. I winked at him and walked into my bathroom and locked the door.

I finished in the shower and hopped out and put my bra and underwear on.

*knock knock*

"Baby I wanna shower but Roberts in mine so can I use yours?" Austin asks from the door. I open the door just in my bra and underwear.

"Sure you can baby! I'll get changed and then the showers all yours!" I say and walk over to the counter where I put my clothes and pulled my shorts on. I brushed my hair.

I moved my hair away from my neck and it was attacked by a pair of lips. "You do know that you look fucking sexy in the red lace bra and underwear?" He asks while nibbling at my neck.

"Oh am I?" I said/moaned Austin smiled in my neck at his accomplishment.

"Baby go for a shower I'll make us breakfast!" I say and turn around in Austin's arms.

"Ok!" He sighed and let go of me and stripped and got in the shower.

"Austin what clothes do you want?" I ask while pulling my top over my shoulders.

"Can I have a tank top and some basketball shorts!" he replies and pokes his head out of the shower door.

"Sure baby!" I walked over to him and kiss his lips and pull back.

"I'll be back in a minute!" I say.

"Ok!" Austin replies and shuts the door.

-----------

A/n

Hi peeps!!

So this chapter and the next couple of chapters are random as I wasn't sure what to put for the so I wrote down what ever off the top of my head!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love Y'all❤️

Charlotte💕