Family

Recap

When I jumped into the water with Char in my arms, I thought it was hilarious, but Charlotte not so much. That was until she smirked at me.

What was she thinking in that sexy little head of hers?

She fully stood up and walked out of the pool but when she got to me we bumped shoulders and she whispers "when you least expect it!" And then she was out of the pool.

What did Lottie mean by that? When I lease expect what? I'm so confused.

___________________________________

-----Austin's POV-----

After Charlotte got out of the pool so did I.

"Austin! Aunt Lisa and grandad are going over for you birthday they said they'd be here by tonight." My mom says looking at me over her book she was reading.

I nodded.

Little did Charlotte know that I planed for Rocco to text me that message and made the guys seem like it was the weirdest thing and thankfully they all went along with it.

Dave knew what I wanted to do and get for Lottie, for her birthday.

I ended up buying her a huge bouquet of Red roses, they are all real apart from one. I also bought her a silver ring which had a rose opening up on it, a matching necklace and a black tight fitting dress. I hope she likes all of her gifts.

I know she told me she didn't want anything but I insisted on getting her something.

.............................

It was about 7:30pm now and my mom has just come back from picking my grandad and Aunt up from the airport. "Grandad, Aunt Lisa!" I shout from the living room.

"Austin!" They both shout back and I chuckle. I get my lazy ass of the couch and go and greet them.

My mom, Dave, grandad and Aunt Lisa are in the kitchen talking and laughing, Alex and Sinead are sat in the living room being all lovey, Zach and Robert are in my room playing on Xbox and Charlotte is... To be quite honest I'm not sure where Lottie is I think she in her room. I'll go check.

I walked to Lottie's room and her door was closed, I was about to knock but then I heard her beautiful singing voice. The song she sang was really unfamiliar. I wonder if it's the song she was humming the other day in the car.

I opened her door very carefully so she wouldn't notice me and I did it. Success. I also managed to close the door behind me. She was stood in front of her mirror, doing a dance routine, while playing the music through her beats.

Come to think of it I don't think it's the song she was humming that one seemed... whats the word I'm looking for, seemed gentle and romantic, kinda type of song.

I took myself over to her bed and sat at the end. I just sat there and watched her dance. She is an amazing dance, I must admit I think she is better than me.

While watching her I couldn't help but think how did I get so lucky? And to be very truthful it was luck because I never knew Dave had a daughter, all I knew was that Dave said that he was bringing 'someone' with him to live with us.

From the first day I saw Charlotte, which was at the meeting in Pittsburgh, for Dave to become my bodyguard, I must say that was the best day ever. Meeting Charlotte.

Dave, you my friend are the best.

________________________________

A/n

Hi.

I just wanted to say I'm really really sorry I hadn't updated. It's just that I had tons of homework and last week was my last week of year 10.

Anyway I'm going away today so I won't update for a week but while I'm away I'm going to be writing more chapters for you guys.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Peace✌️

Charlotte💕