Forever&Always.

----Charlotte's POV----

I woke up at 9am the next morning. Was yesterday a dream, I really hope it wasn't. I looked down at my left hand too see a beautiful ring on my finger.

So it wasn't a dream it was all real. Now that has put a smile on my face, no one can ruin my day.

I turned over to see my gorgeous boyfriend or should I say fiancé. I still can't believe that he ask me to marry him. I actually can't wait to start a family with Austin, he'd make an amazing father.

I didn't realise that I was staring at Austin until I felt his hand make it's way to the back of my neck and pulled me down to his lips.

Austin kissed me with so much force, I kissed back with just as much force. I love the taste of his lips I could kiss then all day.

"Good morning beautiful!" Austin says with his very sexy morning voice. "Good morning!" I reply and peck his lips.

"Well someone's happy!" Austin says and chuckles.

"Yes and you're the reason why!" I say and get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

After I got done in the bathroom I went back into my room to find Austin gone. Oh. Where did he go?

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to find Austin making breakfast and everyone talking at the table. I just stood at the door and lent against the door frame watching Austin cook.

No one has noticed me yet. Oops spoke to soon. "Lottie!!" Sinead shouts and runs over to me and grabs my hand "that is gorgeous. Austin how much did this cost? Abby have you seen the ring? Michele have you seen the ring?" Sinead carries on with all of the questions "Sinead babe chill!" Alex says and peels her away from my hand.

I walk over to Austin who is just stood there watching in amusement. I jump onto the counter next to him and smile at him. "My little girl is getting married!" My dad says. "I love you Lottie!" He says as a tear freely falls from his eye.

"Jeez dad it's not even the wedding day and your already crying!" I say which makes everyone, including my dad chuckle.

-----Austin's POV-----

After Charlotte sat up on the counter I watched her talk with Dave. I cannot wait until me and Charlotte start our own family she'd be an amazing mother.

I turned back around to finish off my cooking for Lottie. I still can't believe she said yes to marrying me. She really means the world to me. I love her so much.

I plated up my breakfast and Lottie's and passed it to her "here you go beautiful!" I say and start eating mine.

"Austin can I talk you in a bit?" Lottie asks all serious.

"Sure?" I say but more like a question.

"Don't worry it's nothing bad! Actually it's something good, really good. It's another step in our lives!" She explains and everyone's focus is on us now.

"Well that's a relief!" I say and smile at her.

"Should we all go out today? Like together?" My mom said.

"Sure. But what do you wanna do?" Zach asks.

"How about we go shopping?" Sinead said

"OMG! Yes." Charlotte says and jumps of the counter and runs to her room. I chuckle and chase her.

Charlotte turns around and sees me and starts laughing "ahh Austin don't!" She says while laughing.

"I'm gonna get you babe!" I shout and pick my pace up "no stop!" She says in between laughs.

Just before she got to her bedroom I picked her up "told you I'd get you!" I whispered in her ear.

"You've got me forever and always!" She says softly "forever and always!" I reply just as softly.

--------------------

A/n

Hi guys.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've been away and I've only just got wifi so I've wrote two chapters which was the one before and this one.

I've also wrote two more but I won't update for another couple of days.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Peace✌️

Charlotte💕