The Picture & The Gym

We were all sat in silence. So I decided to go to my bedroom and change from my top into a sports bra, again, after I changed I went back out to the guys and sat on the sofa.

They were all looking at me. Let me rephase that they were all staring at me.

"Why y'all looking at me?" I asked confused.

"That's so unfair, you're better that us at basketball and skateboarding and now you have better body than us!" Robert exclaimed. I laughed and stood up.

"So that's why y'all staring, cos I have a better body?" I said while flexing an laughing.

Then dad walks in. "Damn Char you have some muscles nearly as good as mine!" Dad said while flexing!

"Whatever!" I said and I noticed that Austin took a picture of me and dad flexing. He started typing on his phone then smirked. I ran to my room and picked my phone up I had a notification on Instagram. I looked at it it was the picture of me and dad flexing the caption said:

"@austinmahone: Like father like daughter! @CharBrytus @Brytusofficial"

"Austin!!!! Why did you post that picture?" I shouted while running into the living and tackling him to the floor.

"Sorry I just had to and you are unbelievably strong!" He said smirking while I pinned him down. I was still sat on Austin not moving cos I was quite comfortable.

"I'm bored! I wanna do something!!" I whined "well we were going to the gym in about 10 minutes, you can come if you wanna!" Zach said I jumped up off Austin.

"Yes!!! You have to put up with me in the gym!" I shouted they all laughed.

"GOOD LUCK WITH THAT GUYS!" Dad shouted from the kitchen.

"Dave what do you mean?" Robert said.

Austin is still lay on the floor so I went and sat on his stomach again! "Are you just going to stay on the floor all day or are coming to the gym?" I asked Austin he looked up at me.

"I'm comfy on floor but I need to get in shape!" Austin said while sitting up. Dad came in.

"When I say she goes hard in the gym I mean it!" Dad said while leaning, against the door frame.

"Whatever Dave!" Alex says, not believing him.

"Oi you Constancio, never judge a book by its cover!" I said while walking and standing next to dad.

After that, Austin got up and changed into some basketball shorts and then we headed off to the gym, dad came with us. We left a note for Michele on the table so she won't be worried.

We walked to the gym since it was only two blocks down the road. When we go to the gym I decided to go on the running machine, I was on there for about 20 minutes, then I went onto work on my legs. After about 15 minutes I went and did about 10 sit ups and then I did 10 press ups!

I finished and all of the boys were looking at me amazed and dad was stood there laughing. "What did I tell you guys!" Dad exclaimed.

"I'm going down stairs to play some basketball. Come and join if you want!" I said and me and dad walked down stairs with the boys and played basketball.

I had noticed that Austin kept looking at my ass now and again. Well I did have a sports bra on and short shorts, so yeah.

..........

Hii!!

While I wrote the last para in this chapter I kinda laughed I don't know why but I did!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Charlotte