The Wedding Night.

It wasn't long before we were back at the reception. We walked in and there was a tree in the middle of the place with tables set around it. The tree had light close together going up the trunk and about half way they were spread out more and then traveled off into the tree branches.

The tables were set up perfectly with red roses in tall vases, then little candles lit around them. The table it's self had be covered with a white table cloth.

To the left of where we walked in there is a large stoned area, which I'm guessing is the dance floor and the a little Dj booth which Payton was controlling. Then to the right at the far back was a long table for me and Austin and our family and close friends.

Claps and cheers erupted from everyone around us. "Ok everyone calm down." Payton says into microphone. "Well wait until the bride and groom have sat down to start this party." Payton shouts making everyone cheer so me and Austin went a sat down at our seats.

After something to eat and just socialising with family and friends, it's now the best mans speech.

Alex stood up.

"First off I just want to say congratulations to you both! I remember when me and Austin started ShootUsDown. That awkward little 14 year old kid, with braces and Bieber haircut. Saying that I had a Bieber haircut as well." He says which makes everyone chuckle.

"I also want to say that your like a brother to me, you've been there for me and I've been there for you." He adds in.

"I remember the day we all first met Charlotte. It was at the Pittsburgh studio where Mr Brytus himself became Austin's bodyguard. Me and the guys went outside to play basketball and Austin kept daydreaming about Charlotte, but he wasn't afraid to admit it. Then Charlotte came and played basketball, it was a one on one competition but the thing is she beat us all and I remember calling her a 'show off' as she shot a half court." He says chuckling.

"And since that day me and Charlotte have been like brother and sister. The sister I never had. And pretty sure that Rob and Zach would agree with me saying she is like a sister." Alex says which cause a tear to slip out of my eye.

"Yes. We love you." The all say at the same time.

"Thank you guys." I say and clap then everyone joins in. Now it's time for the grooms speech.

Austin slowly stands from his place next to me. "Now it's my turn." Austin says. "I haven't got anything written down like Alex so I'm going to say it from my heart." He says while everyone chuckles.

"So Charlotte, you make me the happiest man in the world. In more ways than one." He says chuckling which cause everyone to laugh aloud. So I hit his arm.

"Alright sorry. Anyway, I'm so happy with you, you make my day even just looking at me, your laugh makes me smile. You know what I could go on all day but I'm not so I'm just going to say I love you so much." Austin finishes off and leaning down to kiss me on the lips.

"Right I need everyone to leave the dance floor were going to have the father and bride dance." Payton says through the microphone.

So I walk over to my dad and he leads me to the dance floor. "Due to the request of the bride and groom, they're having Austin sing a very special song Charlotte wrote herself." Payton says.

"You wrote this song?" My dad questions.

"Yes I did and it's very special so I want you to listen to the lyrics." I say while smiling up at him.

"Ok." He nods.

I put my arms around my dads neck and hug him he puts arms around my waist and hugs me back. "I love you." We both say at the same time. Then Austin starts singing.