One truth out.

I felt tears in my eyes while I was driving to my house. I didn't know what to believe anymore. Did she say she was going out with Selena because she didn't want to tell me she was going with Quinn? Or did she really go with Selena? I want to trust Demi but how can I do that if Quinn is now in the book? As I parked my car outside my house, I could see someone sitting in front of the door, I grabbed my things and walked to the door seeing that it was indeed Demi who was sitting in there. I sighed and tried to out a smile on my face, cleaning my face from the tears.

"Hey babe." Demi smiled a little.

"Hey you." She stood up and looked at me.

"Are you ok?"

"I guess. I'm just kinda tired."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I should've called first." She looked at the floor and I felt bad because I don't know the whole story and I'm kind of bitching about the whole thing.

"It's alright. Let's go upstairs? I need to talk to you." I grabbed her hand and squeezed it a little, giving her the most sincere smile.

She looked up at me and nodded. "That's actually why I came."

I nodded and opened the door for Demi. I closed the door behind me and we walked up to my room. Although my mom wasn't home, I still closed the door behind me and threw my things to the floor. Demi sat on my bed and looked up at me.

"Come here?" I nodded and sat beside her.

"So, what you wanted to talk about?"

Demi looked at me and sighed. "I saw Quinn today."

I nodded. "I heard that."

"I swear I was with Selena first, I didn't know she was going and she just appeared there and...she took me home."

I nodded again. "Did she tell you something?"

"That she was in love with me and...she'd make me happy."

I sighed. "Demi-"

"I love you, Naya." I looked at her and saw tears in her eyes. "I love you, so so much. I was in love with her, geez I don't even know if it was true love, but with you? I'm so sure it is love."

"But...do you like her?" I felt tears in my eyes. I had to ask her.

"Naya-"

"Do you like her?"

Demi looked at me and nodded. "I do. But not-"

"I knew this was going to happen, oh my god." I stood up and covered my face.

"Naya I told you, I love you."

"You like her Demi! That's enough for me to be afraid of losing you!" I now had tears running down my cheeks. I was so hurt.

"But I would never leave you for her! Never! How many times I have to tell you that I love you? I'll say it as many times you want just so you can believe me."

Naya shook her head. "No. I don't want this. You love me, but you like her. Do you think that's ok?"

"I know it's not, but this is just something stupid."

"It's not if you keep thinking about it, I bet you that you even thought about kissing her or if she kissed you, you wouldn't have done anything to stop her."

"I would have, I would never cheat on you, Naya."

"Let's prevent that." I said looking into her eyes.

Demi stared at me for what seemed like forever. Her eyes becoming red. "What? You would really think that I'd cheat on you?"

"Honestly? Right now, I don't know what to think."

"So..." Demi sobbed. "Are you breaking up with me?"

"I don't know." I shook my head and bit my lip.

Demi nodded and chuckled sarcastically. "I guess that's a yes." Demi stood up and looked at me. "Are you sure about this? Cause honestly, I'd do anything to make this right but right now I'm so h-hurt and I-I'm not sure I'll be able to look at you."

I crossed my arms to stop myself from hugging her and I looked at the floor. "Yes"

I heard Demi sighed and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her, I couldn't help it anymore and I fell to the floor, I was a crying mess. What have I done?

****************

Demi pov's:

I closed the door and felt tears in my eyes again. Why would Naya say all those things? She doesn't trust me anymore. I sighed and was about to make my way to the stairs when I heard people laughing in the living room. I walked to the living room and my heart stopped for a minute.

Nick looked at me and smiled. "Hey, looked who came over! She was waiting outside and I decided to let her in."

Quinn looked at me and smiled. "Hey Dems."

I shook my head. "Isn't enough for you? Are you fucking kidding me? Why would you appear in my life after years?! Why would you come back and fucking say that you are in love with me?! I fucking ruined my relationship for your fault! I broke Naya's heart and you come to my house like an innocent bitch!" My head was going to explode, but I can't stay quiet anymore. "Get out."

"Demi...I just-"

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled looking at her.

Quinn nodded and stood up. "I'm so sorry Demi." She grabbed her things and walked out of the house.

Nick looked at me. "Dems?"

I shook my head. "N-Naya broke up w-with me." I looked at him and sobbed.

"Oh Demi." Nick hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"You know something...I-I guess is ok. At least if I die, she won't suffer."

"Demi, don't say that!" Nick looked at me and shook his head.

"I'm sorry, but it's true, Nick." I looked at the floor. "I'll be in my room."

This is so fucked up. In the worse moments, I loose the only good thing in my life.

Soooooo I'll try to finish this story this week. Maybe 2 or 3 more chapters and then, the end. Thank you to those who keep reading this story. I can't thank you enough.