Falling for you.

Demi pdv's:

(2 months later)

"So, this girl Naya, you like her, huh?" Selena asked and I blushed "No..." "Oh come on Demi, I know you're in love with her!" "Shut up! Ok yes, I'm in love with her, ok? Stop" "I knew it!" "Just don't say anything Selena!" "I know D, I will not, you can trust me" I smile and she smile "I do Sel, I do" She hugged me "I have to go now, Nick is waiting for me but, you owe me a dinner together!" "Ok" She left and I smile, yeah, it's been 2 months since I met Naya, she's just so sweet, this past days, I feel a little more fragile, I don't feel good but I need to stay strong, I sigh and I felt arms around my waist, I jumped and I look at Naya laughing "It was not funny!" I hit her in the arms "Ouch! You have to admit that that was funny" I rolled my eyes and she kissed my cheek "I'm sorry, can you forgive me please?" She made a puppy face and I sigh "Ok, I forgive you" She clap and took my hand "So, I have to tell you something" "What is it?" "My mom talked to your mom and my mom told yours that you will take terapies with my mom, she will help you" I look at her and I couldn't believe what she's saying "What?" "My grandma had cancer a few years ago and my mom helped her, she took some terapies then she had a surgery and now, she's ok, she don't have cancer anymore" I smile and hugged her, she picked me up and laugh a little "Oh my god Naya, you're amazing, thank you!" "My mom said that you can do it, she don't know how long it will take but you will do it" "I don't care how long it takes, I just want to be normal" "You are normal Demi" She carressed my cheek and I smile "How about if we go to the park?" "Sure" I smile and we left. We were in the park walking and holding hands, I just can't stop staring at her, she's so beautiful and perfect "Demi?" "Oh yeah?" "I have a little gift for you" "But is not my birthday" "I know is not, just, open the box" She give me a little box and I opened, it was a necklace, the half of a heart "Where is the other half?" She show me her necklace and it was the half "It's beautiful Naya" "This necklace means that we'll always be together no matter what" "Promise?" "Promise" She helped me with the necklace and I smile "That's so sweet" I kissed her cheek and smile.

I was thinking about Naya, I look some pics in my phone and smile, I have my mom, my brother, my best friend and my other best friend, I want to call her my girlfriend, but what if I don't make it? What if I die? I don't even know If she likes me, I bet she's just with me because she fell sorry for me, but...she's really sweet, I really love her, I'm falling so hard for her, she's all I want and need. I was sleeping and then, I feel a pain in my heart, I start screaming and I couldn't breath, my mom run and start to talk "Breath Demi, breath!" Nick picked me up and my mom drive me to the hospital, the next thing I know is that all is dark.

Naya pdv's:

I was looking at my window thinking about Demi, I want to make her my girlfriend, I want to be able to kiss her, I want to taste her lips, I smile and I heard my mom yelling something "What?! I'll be there in 10 minutes!" I felt scared, and I opened my door "Mami, is everything ok?" "Naya...Demi is having problems with her heart, we need to go to the hospital" I felt my heart stopped and I just grab my phone, my mom was drving to the hospital and I was shaking, I felt tears in my eyes and I was impatient, my mom took my hand and I look at her "She'll be ok mi niña, don't worry" I nodded and sigh, my Demi, Demi, pelase stay, please. I was waiting for my mom and Demi, I was with Demi's mom and she was crying so much just like me, I hugged her and she start crying even more "It's ok, she will be ok, Demi is strong, remember?" "I know, thanks Naya" We pulled away and she smile a little "Naya!" I look at Selena and she hugged me "How's Demi?" I look at the ground and feel tears in my cheeks, she hugged me again and I cry in her arms "Shh Naya, it's ok" "I just...you know I love her Selena, I don't want to lose her" "You will not lose her Naya, is not the first time" She was sobbing and I sigh "Dianna, Nick, Naya" I look t my mom "How's Demi Maribel?" "She's good, but um...where Demi had the cancer?" "I really don't remember, they said she had cancer in almost all her body" "Well, is not all her body...is in the lungs" My heart stopped and I look at her mom, she was crying even more, my Demi.

"Naya?" I look at Dianna and she smile "You can see her now" I nodded and stand up, I opened the door and see her there, she look at me and smile "Hey" She said softly and I smile "Hey" I sit in a chair and took her hand "How are you feeling?" "Tired" I felt a tear in my cheek "You'll be ok" "Have you been crying?" She caressed my cheek and I smile a little "Yeah, is just...I can't lose my best friend" She smile a little "You will not" "Promise?" "Promise" She smile and I kissed her cheek "I missed you" She giggle "Really?" "Yeah, we always talk in the night" She smile "I know" I played with her hair and we were just talking and laughing, what if I tell her that I love her? or that I like her? I want to tell her "Naya?" "Oh yeah?" "What you were thinking?" "Oh, just things" She smile "Thanks for being here for me" "You're welcome" "Selena told me that you didn't sleep" "No I didn't, I was just worried" "You should sleep" "No, I want to take care of you" "What if we take a nap?" She smile and I smile "Ok" I rested my head in her chest carefully and I lay down, she played with my hair and I sigh "Demi?" "Mhm?" I look at her and she had her eyes closed, she fell asleep "I love you" I whispered and fell asleep.

Demi pdv's:

I woke up the best morning and Naya was in my arms, I smile and kissed her forehead, I'm not really sure if I was dreaming or what but I heard her said 'I love you' maybe I was just dreaming, Naya opened her eyes and look at me "Good morning beautiful" "Good morning gorgeous" She said with a sexy sleepy voice and I blush "You look cute when you blush" "That's not true, stop" She laugh a little "Are you hungry?" "Yes a little" "I'll go get some food for you and me and I'll tell Selena to stay here" She kissed my forehead and left, she's so sweet, I see Selena in the door and smile "Hey sleepy head" "Hey weirdo" I laugh a little "So, you know which picture is the most cute in the whole world?"She show me her phone and she had a picture of me and Naya sleeping, hugging each other, I blush and she laugh "You guys look cute together" "Stop Selena" She laugh "You love her!" "Shh! Yes, I do, but I can't tell her" "Why not?" "She don't feel the same" She laugh "Are you serious Demi?" "Who the hell would love a girl with cancer?" "Your family, my mom, me, Naya's mom but more important...Naya!"I look at my hands and sigh, Selena took my hand and I look at her "Demi, it doesn't matter that you have cancer, she loves you Demi" I smile a little and Naya opened the door "Hey there" "Hey" We both said and Selena look at me "She loves you" She whispered and wink at me "I have to go now my mom called me and I need to go, take care Demi" She kissed my forehead and left, Naya look at me and smile "Naya can I ask you something?" "Sure" She smile and look at me "Did you said last night...I love you?" Naya look at me shocked and I just stare at her, oh god.