Always and Forever.

Demi pov's:

"Naya! Wake up come on, we gotta go!" I caressed her arm.

"I won't get up with you doing that."

I giggled and kissed her forehead. "Come on."

"Do we really have to? I mean, babe, it's 7 in the morning."

"Yes, and I have to go to the studio and so do you. Plus-"

"Mami! It's late! Come on come on wake up wake up." My daughter Amelia climbed the bed and started jumping so she could wake Naya up.

Naya whined and looked at Amelia. "Not before my baby gives me a kiss."

"Ok! Ok!" Amelia laid on top of Naya and kissed her all over the face. Naya giggled and hugged her tight.

"I'll go make breakfast for us." I smiled and left the room.

It's been exactly 12 years since I had the surgery. After 4 months, we convinced my doctor to let me go to New York and I promised to go back so I could get a check up. We talked to our moms and they agreed, so we moved to New York, after 3 years of me studying music, I got a contract with a famous music company and I dropped my first album, it was amazing. As for Naya, she became an actress, both theater and tv. Our life was amazing and so nice, we got a bigger apartment and we lived happy but I felt something was missing so, I decided to propose. Oh that day. I remember it as if it was yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"N-Naya...I need to ask you s-something."

"What is it babe?" Naya took my hand and looked at me.

"I was going to wait for tomorrow night, for our date but...I just can't wait." I got in one knee in front of her and she gasped. "I've loved you for so long, you are my nemesis, you are the one I want to spend my life with, I want to stay with you forever. I love you Naya, and words can't describe how much I love you. All I can say is that, you are the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so..." I pulled a little box out and opened it. "Naya Marie Rivera, will you marry me?"

Naya covered her mouth and laughed. "I'm more patient than you are."

I furrowed my brows. "What do you mean?"

She pulled a little box out and opened it. "I was also proposing tomorrow." We both laughed and she looked at me. "Yes, I will, baby." I smiled and out the ring on her finger. "Will you marry me? I just told you how much I love you this morning after an amazing sex."

I laughed and nodded. "Yes, I will." She put the ring in my finger and I kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 6 months of preparing everything, we got married, it wasn't a big thing but for us, it was the best day of our lives. Of course Selena was my maid of honor and you'll never guess who was Naya's. It was Quinn. After all the problems and shit that happend, we talked and and fixed everything. We became friends and Naya and Quinn literally became best friends. Quinn started dating a girl she met at school and they got married before we did. I was so happy for her. For Selena and Nick, they got married after we did and they even had a baby after a year of getting married and Selena was also a singer just like my brother, funny thing we all went for that. Naya and I decided to wait 3 years so we could work and enjoy our marriage, we were still young until we decided to adopt, I was so scared to have a baby and Naya had a lot of work so, we decided to adopt but honestly, she does look like us, except she's our little blondie with blue eyes. We all had our lives made and we were all happy about that.

"Mommy I'm hungry!"

"Pancakes are ready!" I put the plate on the table and sat down. "Where's mami?"

"She's here." She sat in front of me and smiled.

"Mami, can I go with you today? Pleeeeease. I wanna see auntie Heather."

Naya smiled and nodded. "For sure, I think Elijah is also going."

"Yes!"

I chuckled. "Hey babe, what about the other offer you told me?"

"Oh, you'll never believe who I'm acting with, because I already told Ryan I'll do it." I smiled.

"Who?"

"Sarah Paulson." Naya smirked.

"THE Sarah Paulson?" I gasped. "Wait a minute...are you doing American Horror Story?"

"Yes." I smiled. After years of working on Glee and finally finishing all this, he offered me a role on American Horror Story, he said is going to be creepy as hell, the season is called Hotel. Don't tell anyone!"

I smiled. "Babe that's great!"

"Yeah but...it's going to be in LA and I really wanna take you girls."

"Well, we can all go if you want. After all, it'd be good to go visit Nick and Selena." I smiled.

"Auntie Sel and Uncle Nick! Yes please mami, please!"

Naya laughed and nodded. "Then all set, this summer, we are going to LA."

"Yesssss!"

We laughed.

***************

"Today was a long day oh my god." Naya sighed. "Amelia is already asleep. As soon as she put her head on the pillow, she fell asleep."

"Well I bet, every time she's with Elijah, they both end up tired."

Naya chuckled. "Yeah." She sighed and laid on bed. "I'd never have thought that I'd end up like this." She looked at me. "And I couldn't have asked for a better life."

I smiled and looked at her. "Me neither." I kissed her lips. "I love you so much baby, thank you for staying with me."

"I love you too. Like I said, always and forever babe."

"Yeah, always and forever." I smiled and kissed her lips before drifting off to sleep.

I couldn't have asked for a better life. After all I went through, I am really thankful for having this chance to live my life this way. I love my wife. I love my daughter. I just love my life.

It was a really really crappy end but, I had no other idea of how to end this story. Thank you so much for reading this story and I'm so sorry it took me so much to finish it but it's all done now. Thank you thank you thank you. Really bad story but thank you for reading it. Love you guys and I hope you liked it!