Most beautiful girl.

Demi pdv's:

Hey there! My name is Demi, I'm 19 years old and well, I have cancer, I found out when I was 12, yeah, I was a little girl, I suffered so much, my dad had cancer and he died, my mom and my brother Nick couldn't believe it, she said it was not true, she was crying so much and I was crying too, 7 years passed and I still have cancer, is not easy, I didn't lost my hair, well, at first I was but now I have more hair, I was scared to go back to school because I thought that everyone would make fun of me or something like that but no, I actually have my best friend with me, I meet her like 14 years ago, we were 5, some girls make fun of me because I don't have a boyfriend but it's not because guys don't want to be with me, the thing is that I am lesbian, that's the reason but no one knows about this, just my best friend "Demi let's go!" I sigh and grab my backpack, a stupid girl made me fall and she laugh "Stupid" She left and I sigh "Are you ok?" "Yes, I am..." I look up at a beautiful girl and just stare at her, she smile and helped me "Thanks" "You're welcome" I smile "What's your name?" "Naya, yours?" "Demi" She smile "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I blush a little and giggle "Yeah, I'm not" "Of course yes" She smile and I smile "So um...I'm new and I need a little help, do you think you could help me?" "Sure, let's go"

"Selena, this is Naya, Naya, this is Selena" "Nice to meet you Naya" "Nice to meet you too" "Didn't mind if I sit with her?" "Of course not" She wink at me and I rolled my eyes and smile. All the class was amazing, we talk and laugh, she's amazing, I've never fell in love with a girl before, I think I'm falling for her, I'm not really sure but she's just so beautiful, her dark hair, her smile, she eyes, oh god those eyes, we have to do a project together so she said she will go to my house today, god, Naya in my house, I can't wait more! After school, I went to my house and my mom wasn't home, yes! I made some food and I fix my room, it was a disaster, I heard the door and smile, I opened the door "Hey Naya" "Hey Demi" "Come in" "Thanks, you have a beautiful house" "Thank you" I closed the door and we went to the living room, we made some things from the project and now we're talking "So, tell me something that I need to know" She said and smile, I look at the ground and sigh "Well, maybe you will leave, you will find out soon so...I have cancer, since I was 12, one day I felt so sick, my mom told me that maybe was just my stomach or something like that, in the night, I couldn't breath, my mom drive me tithe hospital and well, I was about to die, but I didn't, the doctor said that I had cancer, my dad died for cancer and my mom couldn't believe it, now, I still have cancer, I have to deal with it everyday, everyday is like a battle and that's why I'm single" I look at her and he didn't said anything "If you want to leave, you can, the door is right there" She hugged me and I relax in her arms "No, I don't want to, I'll never leave you" I smile a little and felt tears in my eyes "Thanks" The rest of the day, we watched movies, laugh, talk, it was the best afternoon ever! I'm falling for her, hard.

Naya pdv's:

I went to my house and closed the door, god, Demi is so beautiful, she have big brown eyes, her lips, her hair, her body, her smile, oh god that smile! She's just amazing, she's perfect, I can't believe she have cancer, she don't deserve this, 7 years, wow, poor Demi, I really want to help her "Hola Naya(Hi Naya)" "Hola mami(Hi mommy)" "How was school?" "Was amazing mami, I...also met this girl..." My mom knows that I'm lesbian and she's ok with that "Oh, a girl" She wink at me and I blush "Yes and well, she's really special and she's just so beautiful she also have cancer" My mom look at me "Really? Poor girl" "Yes and I thought that maybe you could help her?" "Well, first I have to see how she is, I mean, I need to know about her, maybe I could talk to her mom" I smile and hugged her "Thank you!" My mom is the best, she's the best doctor EVER, my grandma had cancer a few years ago and now, she's great! She don't have cancer anymore and all because of my mom, I just hope she can help Demi, she's too young and I'm falling for her, I just want to I don't know, maybe try something with her, I would do anything for her, she's so sweet and so beautiful and gorgeous, I just want her to see what my eyes see.

"Hey Demi!" "Hey Naya!" She kissed my cheek and I blush a little "Where's Selena?" "She's 'sick'" I look at her confused "'sick'?" "Yeah, she had a party last night and she couldn't sleep well so, now she is 'sick'" I laugh a little "Want to go today to my house again? We have to finish the project" "Yeah sure, I would love to" She smile "Great" "Leave her Naya, she's sick!" Stephanie laugh and I look at Demi and she look at the ground "She's ugly Naya, you better come with us, you'll be save with us I mean, look at her, she's ugly and fat and she have cancer, ewk!" Her friends laugh and Demi run away, I pushed her against the locker "Don't you ever call Demi like that again! You don't know her! She's not like that and maybe she have cancer, but she's stronger so don't you ever call Demi like that again!" I followed Demi and she was in the bathroom crying, I hugged her and she pulled away "Just leave me please" "I will not Demi" "You have to, I don't want you to suffer like me, they will not leave you" "Well I sit care because I care more about you and I really don't are what they think about me" She look at me with tears in her eyes "Really?" I cup her face and kissed her forehead "I'm serious" I smile and she smile a little "Don't listen to her, ok? You're more than that, you're beautiful, no, you're gorgeous, you're not fat, she wold love to have your curves" She laugh a little "And, have cancer doesn't mean your sick, I mean yes is serious the cancer but you'll be better" "How you're so sure?" "Because I know Demi" She smile a little "Thank you" She hugged me and I kissed her forehead "We just met yesterday and now you make me feel beautiful" "You're not beautiful, you're gorgeous" She blush and smile, I smile "Now, we have to go to class so let's go babe" Oh my god I can't believe I just call her babe, she smile and blush, ow, she looks like a little tomato, ow! I took her hand and we went to our first class, yeah we have the same classes, thank god! We sit and everyone was looking at us, I see Stephanie and she stand in front of us "Are you really sure you want to stay with that thing?" "I will tell you something ok? If you ever call Demi any stupid nickname like fat, ugly, that thing or other thing, I swear, I will end you, I don't care what you think about me or whatever, I want you to go away from Demi or you will regret what you did to her, understood?" Demi smile and Stephanie looked scared, she just nodded and sit in her place, Demi took my hand and intertwine our fingers, she rested our hands in her leg and I smile "Thank you Nay" "You're welcome" She kissed my cheek and I smile, I'm falling for her, I'll make her mine and only mine.