Perfect date.

Naya pdv's:

We were in Santa Monica and we sat in the blanket, I look at Demi and smile "This is so perfect Naya" She look at me "Thank you" "Everything for my beautiful girlfriend, this is a way to say how much I love you" She smile "Babe, I know you do, you don't have to do this things to prove me that you love me, I know that and I love you too, so much" I smile and she kissed my lips softly, moments like this, are moments that you can't forget, that you have to enjoy, after a make out session, we pulled away and smile "So, we have pizza, soda and spaguetti" "Delicious!" I laughed and she kissed my cheek "But I think those lips taste better" She kissed my neck and I blush "Well, you can taste them later" I wink at her and she bit her lip and I giggle "So, you didn't had a crush on a girl?" I smile a little "Yeah but...she wasn't lesbian, plus, she was the popular in school and I don't know why she hated me" "Who could hate you?" I giggle "Her" She nodded "But...I found a gorgeous girlfriend now and I don't want to have another" She smile "So...I have something to tell you Naya" I look at her and she had a worried look "Tell me" "My mom talked to you your mom and...you're mom said that I need a surgery" "What?" "Yeah, the cancer is extending all over my body and...I can die" She had tears in her eyes and I had too "Y-you can't die" "If she do that surgery, I will probably live" "Probably?" She nodded and I sigh "Babe, everything will be ok, you were the one that told me that I was going to be ok" "I-I know but...I'm scared too Demi, I don't want to lose you" "You will not, ok? I'll always be here for you" I nodded and she hugged me "I love you Demi, so much" "I love you too, so much" I kissed her cheek and sigh "Let's enjoy our night baby" She nodded and we start eating.

We were laying there watching the stars and Demi's head was in my chest, I rub her arm and we were just staring at the sky "This is perfect" She whispered and I smile "Yeah, it is" I wasn't looking at the sky anymore, I was staring at her, she look at me and giggle "You're not looking at the sky" "I know, it's because this view is more perfect" She blush and I giggle "You're so cheesy" "And you love me" She smile "Yes I do, so much" I smile and she sigh "I want this moment to last forever, I want to stay here with you, cuddling, kissing, just enjoying our time alone" "Yeah I know, I want that too" "Naya?" "Yeah baby?" "Do you really want to be with me?" I look at her "Of course I want Demi and if you're saying this just because you have cancer, I don't give a monkey wet ass" She laugh and I laugh "I love you Nay" "I love you too" She hide her head in my neck and kiss my sweet spot, I bit my lip and I try not to moan, she kissed my neck and suck on my sweet spot, I moaned and she giggle, she leave wet kissed in my neck and then kiss my lips, I kissed back and I lay her down in the blanket and I kissed her neck, I suck in her sweet spot and she moaned, we made out for like 30 minutes and then we just cuddle, it would be awesome if we make love in the beach but it would be weird.

Demi pdv's:

I woke up the next morning and I look at the sea and smile, last night was so romantic, just Naya and I, I look at Naya and she was sleeping, I smile and I kiss her lips softly, after a few minutes, she kissed back and I smile, I pulled away and I look at her, she smile and I giggle "I thought that you said that you didn't wanted to have sex here" I said and she smile "I know but, was funny, right?" I laugh and stand up, I put my cloths and Naya did the same, she took my hands and we left, we were just walking around and we were just having fun, this days can't be any better.

I'm so sorry guys, I don't have internet in my house and I really don't have any ideas:s