All I Ask.

Demi pov's:

I laid in my bed with my headphones on and the music at 100%, I didn't care if my ears hurt or the music was way too loud, I just wanted to be alone and hear some music, I was heartbroken and I was alone in the hospital room so, what could be more perfect than listening to music and write? That's all I wanted for the moment. Selena and Nick already came, my mom was here but I told her to go eat something and I'd sleep. Of course Selena told Quinn what was happening and she tried to visit me but I told the nurses I didn't want to see anyone, not even Quinn, never in my life. Well, that wasn't a problem. There was only 15% for me to live. I didn't care anymore. If I lived, I lived. If I died, I died. Ran out of options or chances.

I was listening one of my favorites songs, All I Ask by Adele, I thought about the last night I spent with Naya, we laughed, we kissed, we made love, we did everything we loved as if we already knew it was going to be the last time we were going to be together. It was better this way. It's been 2 weeks since I last saw her, maybe by this time, she's forgetting about me, that means, no tears and no heartbroken if I die, I wouldn't want her to cry if I died or suffer. I want her to be happy and if it's without me, so much better. As I finish what I was writing, I saw the door opening and saw Selena coming in and smiling at me. I smiled and took my headphones off.

"Hey. I know you wanted to be alone but...I just wanted to be with you." Selena closed the door and walked to my bed and sat down.

"It's alright, I just wanted some time alone to write, that's all." I smiled. "Can you give this to Naya?" I handed her the letter.

She sighed and looked at it, then she looked at me. "Are you seriously going to say goodbye for now in a letter?"

I smiled a little as I felt tears in my eyes again. "You know that it can be forever." I whispered.

"Demi-"

"I want you guys to be prepared, I am. Nick is prepared and my mom said she was but...I know she's not. Now I need you to be prepared." I grabbed her hand.

Selena bit her lips holding her tears back and looked at me. "D-Don't do this to me, y-you're my best friend."

"And you are mine and I love you more than anything but-"

Selena nodded. "But there's just 15% for you to live."

I nodded. "Yes."

Selena looked at our hands. "I still have hope that you'll live."

I smiled and made her look up at me. "I love you big sis."

She smiled. "I love you too, lil' sis." She hugged me and sobbed.

Now it is hard to say goodbye.

***************

Naya pov's:

I walked to my car and put all the groceries in the back, I closed the door of the car when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Quinn walking to me.

"Hey Naya." She stopped in front of me. "Look-"

I slapped her real hard on the face and felt tears falling down my cheeks. "D-Don't you dare. You ruined my relationship. I don't want to know anything about you...or D-Demi. I don't want to hear if you are together now or whatever. I don't give a crap."

Quinn sighed. "I'm not here to tell you that. Demi and I are not together and we'll never be together."

"Oh so now you get it? After Demi and I broke up?"

"That's why I'm here, I'm so so sorry about everything."

I chuckled. "Really?"

"Naya I'm talking serious. I really am sorry. I shouldn't have done anything, I shouldn't have come. You should be with Demi right now and I was so stupid for getting in the way. This moment you should by her side and-"

"Wait, what? Why? I mean, I do wish that but...why right in this moment?"

Quinn looked at me. "Y-You don't know?"

"Know what?"

"As always, I open my big mouth."Quinn sighed. "First of all, Demi didn't tell me anything, ok? Selena was the one who told me and not intentionally."

"Quinn, just say it."

"Demi is in the hospital, she's having this surgery with Dr. Rivera."

"T-That's my mom. What type of surgery?"

Quinn sighed. "She has 15% chance to live."

I feel my heart stopping and I felt tears in my eyes. "I-Is she h-having the surgery right n-now?"

She looked at her watch and nodded. "Yes."

I covered my mouth and sobbed. "Oh my god. I treated her so bad the last time we saw each other. Oh my god no."

"I'm so sorry, this is all my fault."

"I just-"

"You should go now."

I look at Quinn. "Quinn-"

"No, I deserve it. Just, go to her. Have faith."

I nodded and went straight to my car. I need to see her.

(At the hospital.)

I ran to the reception and ask for Demi's name, she had to be in her room, she has to.

"Naya?"

I look at Selena and felt tears in my eyes. "Selena, where is Demi?"

"S-She's in surgery."

I covered my mouth. "N-No."

"She left this for you." She handed me a letter and looked at me. "I'll be there if you need me." She walked back to where she was.

I sat down in one of the chairs and opened the letter. Demi's beautiful hand writing.

Naya,

My beautiful Naya. Words can't describe how much I love you and how sorry I am to hurt you. You are my whole world and I have never been more in love with someone, you are the love of my life. I was so scared to love someone, with my cancer I was afraid that I would die before I got the chance to be with the right person, that no one would want to love someone like me but then there was you. You with your beautiful smile, your beautiful eyes and that beautiful voice. Don't get me started on that body.

I chuckled.

Naya, I would never have imagined that you would love me, that you'd want to be with me and I can't be more happy for all those moments we spent together. When we had out first kiss, when we went to LA, our first time together, all the laughs and kisses we shared, all those sleepless nights where we talked and laughed or just stayed quiet, I remember loving to lay on your chest and hear your heartbeat, it was one of my favorite things to do or just feel your skin against mine. That night last night we spent together, it was everything I wanted, I just didn't know it was going to be our last time. And I don't blame you. I love you Naya and I want to thank you for all the time we spent, I loved every moment of it and I don't regret anything. The best I can do now is set you free, I want you to live your life and be happy. I'm not asking for your forgiveness, I don't want you to feel bad, all I'm asking is for you to be happy. You were the one for me and you'll always be the one. I'll always love you and I hope you keep the ring I gave you. I'll forever love you.

Love, Demi.

I felt tears in my eyes and yelled. Next thing I knew, someone was holding me and I closed my eyes until everything went black.

This was longer than I expected haha. Don't know how many chapters are left but the end is coming.