She's mine.

Demi pdv's:

I woke up the next morning and I feel so great, I had an amazing night with Naya, I don't feel fragile or bad, I look at Naya and she was staring at me "Hey" I said softly "Hey sleepy head" I giggle and she kissed my lips softly "You know, what we did last night wasn't in the list" I laugh "Well, I enjoyed last night" "Me too, trust me" She wink at me and I giggle "Tonight we gonna go for our romantic dinner" I smile "You are so romantic, you know that?" She smile "I know, I just want to best for you baby" I blush "I'm hungry" "Let's go for breakfast" She nodded and I stand up, I forgot that Iw as totally naked and then I look at Naya and she was staring at me "Enjoying the view?" "Actually...yeah" I giggle and pecked her lips "Hurry up" I took a quick shower and Naya too, we went for a dinner and then we went to Santa Monica, we were having so much fun and them, someone ruin everything "Demi!" I look at Quinn and smile "Hey Q" She kissed my cheek and smile "Hey Naya" "Hey" Naya said softly "So, I was thinking that maybe we can go out tonight?" I look at her eyes, wow, they're so beautiful, just like I remember they were, I always loved her eyes, wait, I'm with Naya now "Um...sorry but, Naya and I have plans" "Oh it's ok, maybe we can go out other day, bye girls" She wink at me and left, I look at Naya and she looked away "Naya..." "I see that glow in your eyes again Demi, you still like her!" "I don't Naya, she is one of my best friends" "Can't you see? She likes you Demi!" "Stop it Naya" "I'm probably overreacting but I'm not lying, I'm scared of lose you Demi, I'm so fucking scared" "You will n..." "Your first love is back Demi, she will try everything" "How did you know that?" "Because she wants you Demi" I laugh a little "Naya, you're just jealous" "Oh ok, I'm sorry, I just love so much my girlfriend and I'm afraid to lose her because she is the only thing that makes me feel complete, I'm sorry" She walked away and I sigh I followed her and I grab her arm "Naya..." She look at me "Like I said yesterday, I love you, that's why I wanted that to happend yesterday, because I know you are the one for me, I love you, so so much, I can't imagine my life without you" She look at the ground and smile "I'm sorry Demi, it's just..." "Don't...don't say anything" I kissed her lips softly and she kissed back, was a sweet and passionate kiss, after a while we pulled away and I rested my forehead in hers "I love you so so much too Demi, I'm really sorry" "It's ok babe" She smile and pecked my lips "Let's go and forget about this" I smile and nodded.

I was in the hotel room looking myself in the mirror, I feel better, thanks God for let me be normal even if it's just for this week, and with Quinn...what I'm gonna do? I mean, I don't like her anymore, I love Naya and just her, I heard the door and Naya was just in a towel, I look at her and smile "What?" "Nothing it's just...you're just so sexy" I bit my lip and she smirk, I sit in my bed and she sit in my lap "We have 4 hrs" I said and she bit her lip "Perfect" She kissed my neck and suck in my sweet spot, I moaned and I put my hands in her ass, I lay her down in bed and she smile "I have the control" I wink at her and kissed her neck, she moaned and I smile, I took off her towel and kissed all her body, I kissed and suck on her clit and she moaned. 

Naya pdv's:

After made love, I was breathless, Demi said she would take a quick shower and I said I was going to be outside, I was just walking and some called me, I look at Quinn and rolled my eyes "Hey there" "Hey, Demi is not with you?" "No, she's taking a shower" "Oh ok um well, I wanted to talk to you" "Sure, what's up?" "Since I met Demi, I fell for her, I was in love with her and I am" I look at her "Wait, you're in love with her?" "Yes I am, that's why I will back in Ohio, because I want her to be mine, I love her and I will make her so happy" "Ok, let me explain you something, she's mine, ok? She's my girlfriend and you can't take her away from me, yesterday we made love so that means that pur relationship is serious and I love her so fucking much, I'm scared of lose her and I'm trying so hard to not cry in front of her when she say that she's scared to die, so don't you dare say that you want her because she's mine" She laugh a little "Look, all I know, is that she liked me and I know she likes me, how I know? The way she looks at me, come on Naya, you know it's true so, enjoy this days, because she will be mine soon" She smile and left, I can't believe what she said, I shook my head and left, I opened the door and sigh, I slammed the door and Demi look at me "Are you ok? What happend?" "You friend, that happend" "What now?" "I told you! She loves you! She wants you! She said she was and she is in love with you!" "S-she was in love with me?" "Yes and she is" Demi look at the ground "She said that you still like her" She look at me and I had tears in my eyes "Babe, don't think that, I love you, just you babe" "I know but...I'm scared" "I love you so much babe, just you" She hugged me and I sigh, what a way to ruin my day "Look, just let's get ready for our date, we have to enjoy" I sigh "You're right" She smile and I smile "You always make me smile, I just need to see that gorgeous smile" She blush and I giggle "Let's get ready" I nodded, I trust in Demi but not in Quinn.

I was waiting for Demi and I look myself in the mirror, I look at Demi and smile, damn, she look so damn gorgeous "Wow..." "I look bad?" "N-no you look so damn gorgeous" She smile and pecked my lips "You too" I smile and she took my hand and intertwine our fingers, we left and I look at Demi, I smile and she look at me "What?" We stoped and I kissed her lips softly, she kissed back and I pull her closer, after a few minutes, we pulled away and we smile "I love you, so much" She smile "I love you so much too Nay" "Ready my princess?" She blush "Ready" "Let's go then" I wink at her and she smile, this will be the best date EVER.