The End of the Moon.

Luna was JackSepticEye's biggest fan. He saved her from killing herself when she was about 23 years old. Years of physical and psychological abuse had sent her over the edge. She had been watching one of his videos when she decided to hang herself. Soaked in misery, she grabbed the noose and placed it tenderly around her neck.
"Life is precious.."
Those words stopped her from stepping off the chair. From that point on, the milk chocolate girl followed his every move. When AntiSepticEye showed up the first time, she was hyped up. He was so cool and scary. Jack had outdone himself. She noticed though as time went on, Jack began to change. It was as if he was losing himself. Then, after the BioInc game, Anti really killed Jack. He took him from the world.
Luna had panicked. She screamed and tugged at her violet hair. Punching holes in her walls and smashing all the of her glassware. Why?! Why had he killed him?? One word had rang firmly in her head. G̀͜ĺ̕it͟͟c̷̨h B́͡͡i͏t̵͟͜c͞h̴͜. Jack pissed him off; he hadn't meant to. He was only joking. I'm sure Anti can handle a fucking joke! But it wasn't just Jack. It was the audience. They joined in to heckle Anti like a flock of harmonious, cackling coyotes. Luna sat down, staring at the catastrophe that practically destroyed YouTube. "He's gone! What are we going to do? How did this happen? Yo, FUCK ANTISEPTICEYE!!"
All the sympathetic, hectic comments of Anti's accomplices filled her computer screen. It made her sad and angry. How dare they? After they handed Anti the knife!! God only knows what Anti will do to Jack and Signe..

I̧ͨf̸ͧͨ̈ͬ ̵ͩ͛́͘͠y̏́o̔͊͏̡u̸ͪ ͌̂ͧ͒w͛̿̎̕aͩn̾͛͜ť͏̵͝ ̽̈́̚h̍̔͑̑i̷̵ͯ͋̚͜͠m̸̧̧͟ ̒̅b̸̨̛̒̀ă̌̚cͭ͌̉̔kͤ̈́ͨ͂ ̢̃ͥs̴̡̒ͩ́o̾͊͐̚ ̴̽̚b̨a̓̈́͆̊́̀d̸̛͌͊l̢͡y̷̛ͭ,̧̋̃ͯ̿͟͝͡ ͪͩ̉͏͝t̛͊̇̾ͫḩ̛e̿ͣ͛ͩ҉̴̛́nͭͯͬ ̷̡͐̍ͮ͂͠w̶̨ͥ̕͘h̷̸̴ͤ̍͗͟y̨̓ ͬͫ̉d̷ͮ̾ͨ̑́͠͞oͯͫ̍̚n̆͠'t̸̴̷ͮ̍̌̀ ̷̧̿ͨͫ͟͠y̷̿͘͟o̵ͦͯư̧̆͟͡ ̷̛̓̈͜s̛̈́a̧̨͆̀͟v͌̕ę̛ͣ̅͒ͤ̀́ ̏ͤ͋͏̧͝h͊̆̄iͪ͞m?̎͠҉́҉

Luna stood up, wiping the tears from her face. She put on her black leggings, combat boots and a purple tank top. Tying her hair into a bun, she stared into the screen at Anti's shimmering insanity.
"I will, then." She grabbed her coat and keys and left for the airport, booking a ticket for immediate take off to Brighton, England.

*****
Once she touched down in Brighton, Luna realized two things. One: She had no damn clue where she was going.
Two: She was a coward. How was she going to fight a demon?
"Too late now dear, you're here." Fuck, she thought to herself. "Well, the best way to go is to the city. Anti won't be there. He'll be hiding. Maybe one of the roads will take me into the woods. In the dark. Where I'll be alone with a demon." That thought almost softened her reserve, but her feet carried her out of the airport and into the city. She noticed that when she had got off the plane, her ears were ringing. She ignored it, pushing it off as jet lag as she wandered through the beautiful English city. Taking in the sights, the scents of food and flowers. Making twists and turns through the alleys. Climbing the hills following the colors of the two story houses. The stars scattered onto the black velvet sky.
She had almost forgot she had a mission to complete. She meandered aimlessly until she reached the city limits. On her way there, she had been hit on by homeless men, bumped into, called a "grubby wanker" and had to dodge as people emptied filthy buckets of water onto the sidewalk. She asked several people if they had seen Jack and if he was hurt. Only one person answered, a scraggly bum who wreaked of sherry and stale cigarettes coated in piss and b.o. He pointed towards a train station. He then passed out, outliving his usefulness. No matter, she found what she was looking for. Luna sighed, going into the now empty station. There wasn't anywhere she recognized at all, so she chose what she assumed was the closet forest. Stanmer Park. Alrighty then. It was dancing carelessly around 1am, when a train pulled up beside her. She climbed aboard and told the conductor where she wanted to go. He nodded and Luna went to sit. A few other people sauntered onto the train before it left the station. About an hour and she was as close as she was getting to her destination. With a deep breath of determination, she made her way up a hill to the entrance of the park. Its very quiet here, she thought, pushing her way through the gate. She stood silently for a moment or two. "What are you waiting for, girl? Batman to come and take the load off? Ain't no Batman here. It's just Luna, so go on. Hop to it." Luna gulped, her hands clenching into fists so tight her palms began to sting. "This is it, star shine. You have to save him.." Her body just wasn't moving. "Go, damn it. You can't give up!"
That forced her to move very slowly. She trudged through the silent dark of night, listening close for any odd noises or cries for help.
"What am I doing? I'm in a country I don't know chasing after a man I haven't met! With NO real leads!" She scoffed at herself. "A few more feet then I'll try another direction." She wandered for almost another 15 minutes before she decided to call it quits. As soon as turned her back towards the trees, she heard a faint plea.