Chapter 11: Gurell

We wandered around the huge ship for a few minutes until we reached the hanger bay. I saw a small ship, a troop transport ship wih a cannon on top, and I motioned Poe and BB-8 and
R3-T3 to follow.

We then heard loud sirens and saw red flashing lights. "They know we're not in the cell anymore," Poe comments.

"Yeah, and now my brother is looking for us. We have to go," I say as we calmly walk toward the ship. "He probably knows it was you who came and got my lightsabers."

I hear the bay door open and look back to see Kylo Ren with a bunch of storm troopers behind him. "Don't pay any attention to them, just keep walking to the ship. Bee-Bee-eight, Artie, get in front of us. If this goes south, get into that transport and take off high enough that you won't get hit."

Both of the droids did as I said and got in front of us. Poe nods nervously. He looks like he is sweating, even through the uniform. It was easy to tell that he has never been in a situation like this before.

"Relax, don't pay attention to them," I tell him.

"I am," he lies. "This could be worse."

"No kidding."

"YOU TWO! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" asks a harsh, mechanical voice coming from behind us. It's Kylo Ren.

"Blast," we both say quietly.

"Where are you two taking those droids and those lightsabers?" Ren asks again.

I try blocking out my force signature quickly. "We.... were given orders to take this droid and the lightsabers back to the base, sir," I say, speaking as low as my voice could go. I never turned around. I really hoped that they had a base and he falls for it.

"And who gave those orders?"

"Leader Snoke gave them to us." I still don't don't face them.

"I don't believe you," Ren says. "What is your command?"

"Ummm," I say. I could not believe I was going to do this. Poe looks to me, obviously confused. I look down at my hands, still holding my lightsabers.

"What is it?" Ren asks again.

"Captain," I say.

"Name?"

I spin my leg around, kicking Ren backwards. After he recovers, his activates his crossguard. "Solo!"

"IT'S THEM! GET THEM! DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY."

"I'm surprised that you didn't pick up on it sooner!" I commented.

I use the Force to bring one of my own to me and I activate it and get into a defensive stance. Poe fires at the stormtroopers in the back as Ren's blade crashed into mine. The droids started up the ship and Poe hops on just as it lifted off.

I kick my foot into Ren's stomach and he falls back a few feet. Recovering quickly, he charges again and runs past me. I am pushed back with the Force by Kylo. Storm troopers started to shoot at me. I had back up from Poe who was shooting from above.

Kylo Ren used the Force to pull the transport ship back down. I charge and draw the masked man off guard. Clashing blades, I distract my brother long enough for my friends to take off again. I keep my eyes on Ren and the storm troopers.

"Ali, come on!" I hear the Captain yell.

I look up enough to see where they were and made my plan quickly.

Kylo Ren and I circled around each other until my back was facing the hovering ship. I faked a strike against Kylo and he flinched enough that I could pushed him back with the Force.