|Chapter Six|

I woke up again to see that it was light out and I quickly got up. I looked over to see that Mark was already gone I got suspicious but didn't mind it. I grabbed my sword and attached it to my belt walked out to see Mark and the Inn owner talking. I grabbed a sweet roll and started to eat it as I walked over to them. The woman gave me a scared look which made me smirk under my cloak.

"Uh I think we're gonna head out" mark said giving the lady an uncomfortable smile, she nodded her head and we were back on our horses.

It was quite for most of the way until we stopped because mark saw a dying deer. He hopped of his horse and knee down next to it.
"Don't waste your time on it" I said hopping of my horse and sliding out my sword. Before Mark could say anything I stabbed the deer in the head and quickly pulled my sword back out. Mark looked over at me in shock as we opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Well I need to use the restroom, please excuse me" he said as I rolled my eyes. As he went deep in the woods to pee, I held onto the horses.

"Well, isn't it Y/N" someone said that caused me to look over. It was two men, both of which where wearing all black and a hood over their face like I had mine. They had 2 red circles on there shoulder of there cloaks and then I knew exactly who they were.

"What do you want?" I asked them obviously annoyed.
"We're just here to confront you, about killing our leader and 7 of our people" he said as a sword slowly slid out his pocket. The one of the left remained silent, which confused me.
"You really are a demon, probably why your parents gave you up" the one on the right said laughing.
"Shut up" I said getting angry.
"You killed half our guild, you monster!" He yelled, "no one could ever care about you after that!"
"I said shut up!" I yelled as a black flame came upon my hand and I threw it at him. The impact was so strong that it made him fly 5 feet from where he was standing.

"I told you! She's a demon! That's why she kills because she the spawn of Satan!" He yelled which caused me to become pissed.
"I SAID TO SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled as two black flames came upon my hands and I threw them at him. He screamed in pain and his buddy helped him up and they ran off someone, leaving me alone.

I looked at my hands as they were shaking and fell on my knees.
"I really am a monster" I said to myself as sat there on the ground.

"Y/N?" I heard Mark ask, but I didn't move. I felt him sit next to me.
"What just happened there" he asked, "nothing" I responded as I pulled my hood down more.
"That..that was not nothing" he said.
"I don't want to talk about it" I said harshly.
"Well if where on a mission to kill someone, I need to know what your capable of" Mark said.
"I-I don't like using it, why can't you understand that?" I said turning to him.
"Yeah but you just did" he said.
"So?"
"Well if you use that then we don't have to take that long to kill them" Mark said which made me mad.
I got up and looked back down at him. "I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to tell you this, I'm not using my magic!" I said as Mark stood up, making me short compared to him.

"But if you use it against them-"
"That doesn't matter I could kill them myself-"
"Then do it!"
"Fine I will! Go back to your stupid rich father and I wonder how 'disappointed' he will be in his son!"
"At least I have a father! And might I say I know my parents won't give me up because I have powers!"
"Your such a dick!" I yelled at him and began to walk away.
"God what was I thinking actually working with you!" He yelled after me.
"Then go home! I could easily finish the job" I said back in a sarcastic tone.
"I bet you could, you killed lots of people already!"
"Because I had no other choice, I didn't want to starve!"