|Chapter Eleven|

Your POV

I stared at him with a shocked look.
"What do you mean?" I asked, he walked closer to me and grabbed my hand.

Pull away pull away!

Was all my mind was saying but I didn't I just looked into his eyes.
"I think I-" Mark was cut off by the guards pounding the door, breaking holes in it.
"We need to go" I said pulling on my hood and running over to the window and jumping out, Mark behind me. As I rolled onto the ground I started running into the woods with Mark next to me.

After 5 minuets of running as fast as we could we stop to catch our breath.
"That was great" Mark said laughing while trying to breathe. I sat down and looked at Mark with a shy smile. Some thing about him made me feel safe.

"What were you about to say. You know before the guards came pounding on the door" I said tilting my head. He looked at me and then came and sat down in front of me.
"I was saying that I care about you, a lot" he said with a smile.
"Why?" I asked laughing to myself. I felt Mark grab my hand which made me look over at him with a confused look.
"Because your have wonderful personality and a gorgeous face to go along with it" He said made my face heat up. His eyes scanned mine as he leaned closer to me. As his lips were about to reach mine I pulled away and got up, adjusting my hood.

"Why do you do that" Mark asked causing me to turn around.
"What?" I asked.
"You push anyone who could possibly care about you, why?" He asked getting up himself.
"I...I don't know, I'm just not used to it. Sorry" I said looking away and Mark sighed.

"Mark" I said looking back at him. He raised his eyebrows in question.
"Let's get some sleep" I said cracking a smile and he gave a smile back. I looked around and saw that there was a little cleaning up ahead, perfect for a fire.

"Do you mind getting so firewood" I asked and he nodded, walking away to find sticks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see that the sun just hit dawn. I sat up and looked over to see that Mark wasn't there. I got up in worried and looked around to see nothing but a blood trail. I followed it to see Mark laying there, stabbed in the chest. I ran over to him and shakes his arm, nothing.

"Mark, please" I said as tears started running down my checks. I put my head in chest as I heard whispering.
"You did this" it keep on repeating making me cry more.
"No I didn't" I said but then saw that I had a bloody knife in my hand, blood was all over my hands.
"No!" I screamed and cried more as moved away from Mark.
"What did I do?" I asked myself over and over until everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and shot up quickly to see that Mark was peaceful sleeping 3 feet away from me. I whipped the beats of sweat on my forehead and sighed.

I looked up see that the sky was filled with orange and pink. I looked over at Mark who was yawning and stretching, making me smile.

"Good morning" I said making Mark look over at me.
"Good morning" he said in a husky voice, which was hot.

Why was his morning voice sexy?

I thought as I started blushing and looking away from him the I heard a chuckle come from him.
"Everyone says my voice is hot in the morning" he said making me blush deeper.
"I-I wasn't thinking that" I said looking over at him, trying not to blush.
"Yeah okay" He said rolling his eyes and he got up and looked around.

Why he is he so good looking like holy shit? And his body is just so attractive, let alone his voice is so deep

All these thoughts consumed my mind as I blush deeper, I didn't even think my checks could get so hot.

"Why is your face so red?" Mark asked walking over to me.
"No reason" I said getting up.

"Um so, bye?" I said.
"What?" He asked confused.
"Well we did what was asked, and you need to get back home" I said as I pulled in my lips.
"But-I don't want to leave you" He I said as his filled with sorrow.
"Well you kinda need to find that queen of yours and I kinda need to take back my kingdom" I said looking at him. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Your a queen" He said.
"Wha-Well not yet" I said and laughed.
"You could be my queen" He said happily.
"Mark, you could do better" I said shaking my head, "there are plenty of fish in the sea and you just picked a rock" I said stepping backwards.
"No Y/n, I picked a diamond" he said with a weak smile. I rolled my eyes and gave him a straight face.
"Mark when I tell you you could do better, I mean it, you don't want me" I said turning around and walking away.

I felt Mark grab my shoulder and turn me around making me look into his face.
"I want you, your all I want" He said as his voice was soft.
"Mark I won't let you, you deserve someone wayyy better than me" I said turning around and walking away.

"Y/n!" Mark yelled but I shook my head.
"Go home prince Charming" I said waving my hand.
"No, I'm not letting you leave again, not again" he said grabbing my hand.